Tuesdays Challengers

Gosh! Where is everyone? I didn't kick off the thread last night as we had fires popping up everywhere. Thankfully, the wind died down about 10pm, and then a little later we had some rain! (Mind you, I think it was rain, its been so long since we've had any I'm not sure what it is anymore) Today, the weather is going to cold! How weird.

Yesturday was supposed to be a rest day for me, but I have those new dvds so I worked my abs. At the end of one of the ab workouts, theres a Tony Horton workout (abs). MAN! Hes very very good, instructor.

Hopefully, someone else will check in! And I won't be all on my lonesome. Oh, nearly forgot, any of you guys on Face Book?

Hey Andrea! Not sure where everyone is. I had to work today so I can only get computer time when I get home. Our computers at work are right out in the open, everyone can see what you are doing.

No I do not have a facebook account. Your abs must be feeling pretty worked!

I did Ab circuit med ball and Imax2 1-5 & 10. I love interval 10 and the cool down is one of my favorites. Eating was good until I got home from work.:mad:

That is great that you got rain and it is geting cold. I hope this helps with all the fires. I've gotta go start dinner. My DH and older DS have a meeting tonight so we have to eat early.

Good Evening,

Went to have my knee looked at again today they think I need to have it scoped. I am doing the S&H series and I did legs last nite not really feeling it today I need to go heavier. Tonite is TM for 30 mins.

Andrea-glad to hear you got rain and its getting colder. What new workouts did you get?

Elaine-hope you enjoyed your workout eating when I get home from work is always a problem.

Everyone have a good evening.

Hi all!!!

I have a treadmill workout planned this evening during Biggest Loser. There is something fun about running while I am watching all those people receive beatings from Bob and Jillian. :)

Andrea, I am on facebook. I PM'd you a link to my profile. Please be my friend. :cool:

Elaine, I love IMAX2! Esp. the Pina Colada song. I need that little energy burst at that interval.

Roxie, sorry to hear about the scope. :( Keep us posted on your knee.

Hello to everyone else. Have a fabulous evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.