Tuesday 12ers for 9/11

L Sass

Cathlete
Morning fellow 12 fans. I think we should all pause for a moment of reflection on this date - so odd how it sends chills just to see and type it.

Hope you all are off to a great day today. I slept just late enough that it cut into my cardio time. Got in B&G and Fluidity Seat & Thigh - hope for some cardio a bit later if I can otherwise occupy DS.

Rainy, yucky and chilly here today. Hope your areas are a bit sunnier. Gotta get the kids moving so I'll BBL for personals. Enjoy yourselves.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hey, Lorrie! We've got the rain and clouds today also! I'm SECRETLY hoping for the evening outdoor events to be cancelled. Don't tell the kids I said that! LOL

I finished yesterday so strong! AMAZING what a difference it makes...just 1 ONE day, hugh?

OK.....I am dripping wet with sweat and only have a minute before my friend drops her kids off here before school!

This morning, I was up extra early (after a bit of a late night) for my workout: Leaner Legs and iTread 19 Spring 30mins! Feel GREAT!

BBL to chat more!

Gayle

Hi everyone. I started a new thread because Lorrie keeps coming up with these creative names and I didn't realize it. Duh!. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Hi, everyone!
What a great day so far. Jean, sorry it's cold and dreary in your parts... surely it will get better. My grandmother used to have a theory that the weather is always gloomy on days that God is remembering sad memories...

Gayle, yayy that you're dripping sweat already!

Me too. I went for an hour run with partner. Now I'm contemplating some weights - maybe GS chest/tris and B&G Bonus sections before I shower up and get to work.

Did manage to finish yesterday at about 1450 calories and went to bed with the "grumblies" - it took me one piece of sugarless gum and two sugarless popsicles to make it. I'm realizing all of a sudden that nighttime eating has been killing me. So glad to have this team to keep me honest :)

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone! Looks like everyone is off to a great start!

Jean, your new puppy is just so adorable! What did you name her? I hope she brings you lots of happiness and laughter. Is it cooler up there today?

Lorrie, hope you get your cardio in today. Have a great one!

Gayle, hope you had fun last night. Good workout too.

Cheryl, congrats on the new account! YAY for you! Great workout - so glad the gum and popsicles are helping!

Have a great day all and I'll check back later.

Pennie

Hey, guys!

Jean- the puppy is so cute!!! I was greeted on my walk last night by a very cute ball of fluff named, Bella (she ran into the street to greet me). I've never seen her before, but she was sure friendly!!

Cheryl- Congrats on the new account!

Belinda- Keep on packing, girlie!!!!

Lorrie- How's it going? Keep up the great work!

Okay, week 2 stats-
weight is down 1.5 lbs for a total of 6 lbs!
total inches 2 gone this week for a total of 3.75!

Today is mowing the lawn (yuck!), and a walk. Maybe I'll see Bella again!;-) She wouldn't have even made a speed bump in the road if she had gotten hit...she was so small! (but cute, cute, cute!)

Finally have a few minutes.

Lorrie, your idea for the girls sounds neat. They will love that. AS for me posting on weekends, that's actually when I have more free time, sine I don't have any young ones around the house any more. And for some reason the weekdays get interrupted by work. lol

Belinda, hope the movers did a good job for you without too many headaches.

Gayle, your recap of the marathon was great. You almost make me want to run in one. Notice I said almost. Are you still seeing your "friend"? I hadn't heard you mention him lately.

Pennie, Yes it's cooler here. It was 68 degrees this morning. If I hadn't been up late working on a project, I would have loved to have gone for a jog this morning. Does running the puppy up and down the side walk in front of the house count?

Cheryl, Congrats on the new account. I've been reading your workouts and was wondering do you usually do cardio and weights each day or just if you have extra time?

Amy, now that you're rested up, what's on your agenda?

Heather, what are you up to this week?

Alesia, hope school is going well for you. My DD is having parking issues at her school. She paid for the premium parking pass, but all the lots are full when she goes so she has to pay (again) to park in the parking garage. I told her to go talk to parking services to see if there are any other lots (that aren't miles away from her classes) that she is allowed to park in.

As for the puppy. Her name is Summer. She looks almost just like Sunshine did at that age. She is 8 weeks old and is very noisy. It's like she talks back as if she were a little kid or something. Needless to say my hands are going to be full for awhile. Sunshine had just started to get out of that puppy trouble and now here we go again.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.