Tuesday * Clean eating hot MAMAS !!!!!

Hope everybody has a good day today!

We are getting our carpets cleaned. I found a guy that uses natural cleaners - no chemicals. Hopefully it does a good job!

Eats will be clean as a whistle and WO will be a burner! Doing PureBarre and Squeeze for lower body and CS tonight to stretch it all out.

bbl!

Good Morning Girls ! :)

GREAT workouts and eating Kate ! Sounds like you are on a ROLL !!!!

Athletic Step is on tap today but I might sub. Just not sure what I'm doing yet.
Will stretch this afternoon for sure ! :)

bbiab !

morning kate! do you have wall to wall in your place? my grandmother gets her wall to wall professional cleaned every 3 months which seems crazy to me but she insists its necessary. did i mention its WHITE? lol. so glad Ju is sleeping well at night!!!! i was planning for things to be rough about that stomach thing got us all off kilter but JJ has slipped back into old pattern nicely. fupa is my favorite name of all, always makes me laugh!

clintonya, sorry about the leak in the bedroom =( were you able to patch it up from the outside so it stops leaking? we have so much flooding in my area yet again. people are all messed up. There re areas near us that have been evacuated! Our house is fine and even the outside drain DH was worried about seems ok so far, we still have heavy rain expected all day today.

colleen, hope you got that shopping done with minimum hassle! i went to one of the local mideast stores last night and i am chatty with them -- they were soooooo tired with all the passover catering and the easter orders right now. its a busy time.

nina, happy anniversary! hope you had a fab night with dh!!!!!!!!! im curious about same thing as kate -- what is that sometimes blood spot in the egg?

snuggling my stuffy little guy on the couch, drinking my coffee.
b in a few - chex, strawb, banana, almonds, milk.
l - spinach salad with beets and goat cheese
d - br rice, green beans, tomato, lamejune

did not get a workout in at home yesterday and today will be the same problem -- JJs cold = no gym. i need to force myself to wo instead of cleaning/cooking/computer (all things i like, lol) at naptime.

Becky, I AM on a roll & it feels so good!
AS sounds fun. Which stretch are you doing?!?!?!

Got a shower, hair done, lotion on, and dressed before Julia woke up! THis is going to be a great day!

Gotta go chop my veggies for my breakfast to go in my eggs.

Katie, How's your bumbum this mornign?!

My bum bum is ON FIRE!! Thanks for asking! I did High & Tight this morning - OMW, HARD! Similar to the floor work in Butts & Guts. Will do a walk/run on the tm this evening.

My weight was really good yesterday. I did really good with eats, although it is an adjustment to eat a bit more than normal but ALL clean. Weight was good AGAIN this morning - HOORAY!

Wendy, menu looks great! Drink some coffee for me!
Becky, i've been wanting to do Athletic Step - do it for me!
Kate, tell me about Squeeze - not that I need any more LB workouts!

I am feeling really good and trying to do as much exercising and eating clean while I can. Snacks today are strawberries, hard boiled egg, string cheese, almonds, and lunch will be a BIG salad!

Last edited:
Haven't decided on stretch yet................might depend on which cardio I do today ! :)

Guess what ? DH weighed himself this morning and he's lost 4 more pounds for a total so far of 17 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!
Still not working out, but he'll start walking soon. He's working 6- 10 hour days, so it's not easy but I know he can make the time !!!

Hi Katie & Wendy!!! Katie, did you LIKE BBL ?? You're going to make me want it if you say yes !!! LOL

Wendy, You jumped in! We have carpet in the grt rm, hallway and DDs bedrooms. Our rm is hardwood and the kitchen is linoleum. Would love to do all hardwood but its hard on the little ones and the dog can't walk on it - too slippery! LOL!
Glad JJ is doing well! HOORAY! Ju woke up in the night so I had to go to her but at least she's initially going down easier!
Get that WO today!!!! Pick somehting really fun you'll look forward to!

Katie, Nooooo! you can't enable me! Mike will hurt me if I buy anymore dvds!:p
Glad things are going well!
Squeeze - high rep, low weight. Good for add-ons to other stuff but prob not a solid WO on its own. Or maybe it would be if you did Total body often enough. >?????

Becky, That is AWESEOM abt your DH!!!

katie, i guess i missed you, too! BBL is so so tempting to me and you are NOT helping, LOL!! personally i like the LB work in squeeze but its a little rough on the knees because of the high reps. cant remember if you were one with sensitive knees or not. the presentation is a little boring (music, instructor) but i feel like all barre workouts ive tried so far are boring that way (bar method, lotte berk, squeeze). i hear tonique and physique 57 are a bit more "exciting".

kate, forgive me but i am laughing at the picture of your dog slippin and a-slidin all over the house!!!!

becky, wtg for DH on his weight loss!

good morning! our dinner out was great and clean. dh asked if i wanted dessert, and i said i'd have a bite if he got one, but he did not want one! go me. unfortunately, i got less than 3 hrs sleep. aidan was up a bit, and i just could not unwind. i slept in this am to get that precious little sleep i got, so i need to wo at nap time. planning run and ccc. i also want to do some yoga but doubt iwill fit it in. i need to clean but i am on strike right now i think.

kate, i detest carpet due to having to clean it and the chemicals, but i do agreee it is easier on kids and pets.

wendy, that flooding is crazy!

katie, wtg on the eats and working out. how long are you keeping things mum?

becky, congrats to dh. that is fantastic.

clean eats for me again today. i am frustrated by my body but am trying not to think about it for today. bbl

Good Morning Everyone!

Today's workout was a 3 mile run followed by Hiit 40/20 which was really tough. I definitely had to skip some reps but I made it through. Hopefully tonight I will have time to stretch and do abs. Yesterday eats were clean except for 4 shortbread cookies. They are gone now so no more temptation.

Kate, I am so jealous you are getting your carpets cleaned. I would love to do it but the hassle of moving the furniture, finding someone, etc out weighs the benefits.
Wendy, I heard about that flooding. We have been really lucky here and the flooding has been minimal.
Katie, great menu today and great job with bum bum. I think I am going to get P57 after STS is done.
Becky, congrats to DH on the weight loss. What workout did you decide to do?
Nina, ^5 on avoiding dessert last night. Sorry about the lack of sleep last night. There is a big controversy at work right now about cleaning coffee mugs. We have a dishwasher and no one puts their mugs in the dishwasher so others get mad. One person even put all the clean mugs in her office. I decided to bring my own mug to avoid that mess.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: chicken chop suey
s: blueberries w/ yogurt & walnuts
d: tuna, sweet potato, broccoli

Wendy, LOL! It is pretty funny/sad to watch the dog on the hard floors!:p He HATEs to come in our room and sits by the door and whines. Poor baby!
ITA - BarMEthod can be pretty boring! I like it for when I'm feeling lazy but should do something. I'm so curious abt P57 but havent jumped in yet!

Nina, Glad date night was nice! Good for you guys!
Sorry for the bad nigths sleep tho - get some rest today!

Colleen, With all the kid stuff and dog hair/slobber we HAVE to get our carpets cleaned. When I lay on the floor to do floor work I want to gag it smells so bad!:eek::eek:
What a WO! Nice job!
4 shortbreads - not a bad cheat. Were they girl scout ones? YUM!

-
need to tend to my kids....bbl.

Morning!

Today is Career Day at the girls' school and I have to be up there from 12-3(with Nevena!) I'll get my C25K workout in after school. Dance tonight and I'm making Darrin go;) so I can get dinner ready. Nothing else on tap except laundry-blah. Oh, and I did get STS disc 24 done yesterday:)

Kate, can you pm the carpet cleaner's info? I've been researching green carpet cleaners for a while with no luck. Productive day for you already!

Becky, kudos to your dh! 17lbs. is fantastic!

Wendy, get a workout woman! It'll make you feel good:)

Katie, the more you talk about BBL, the more I want it!

Nina, you have willpower of steel and must be superhuman to do a run and CCC and try to fit in yoga on 3 hours of sleep!!

Colleen, we've never had our carpets professionally cleaned in almost 8 years! Darrin is a master stain remover although the cream colored carpet in two of the bedrooms is getting tired. Great workout!

Off to make beds and get ready:)

Morning, glories! TCB sent me this recipe recently:

1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp brown sugar
heaping tbsp corn starch
1/4 cup water

Mix corn starch and water first, then add the other ingredients. Put into small sauce pan on low heat stirring for a few minutes until hot (you don't want the corn starch to burn) - remove from heat, let sit for 1 minute, stir, then...put on your favorite dish

He put it over salmon, which I don't eat, but he said it was fantastic. I'm going to try it on pork soon. I love balsamic vinegar.

Klaudia, have fun at Career Day! And good job getting your work out in yesterday!

Kate, clean carpets sound great. I should do that too. Is the person you found in GL or Lan?

Colleen, I swear the office kitchen is a hotbed of passive-aggressive behavior! It's all so silly and people get SO worked up about it. Good for you for avoiding the drama.

Nina, happy belated anniversary! I'm glad you had a nice dinner and are happy you avoided dessert. And, sorry about the lack of sleep, but I completely understand. I don't really sleep, either, and somehow you just keep going, right? Can you get a nap in today?

Wendy, you "sound" good today, I hope you're feeling good too!

Becky, way to go to DH!

Katie, you sound so, so, so, I don't know, excited?! Ha! Glad to hear it.

Clintonya, what do you have on tap today?

Hi Lisa!

Angie, are you in Venice today? I love that city. I need to go back there.

So, the mechanic kept my car overnight which meant I had to ask one of my co-workers for a ride. Which was fine, she goes right by my house and I know she doesn't mind, but still. I hate asking for things, ya know? She was very gracious, tho, and I'll certainly return the favor, if needed. It should be done some time today. But, that meant no tap last night. Boo hiss. Oh, well, I'll go on Thursday.

I have a massage scheduled for tonight, so I got up early and did legs and abs from 4DS Kickbox. I love that work out. I skipped the cardio b/c of time and impact (my toe still isn't quite right), but I got a good burn.

Oh! and it turns out there's a swing dancing society at our local university. They have beginner lessons on Tuesday nights from 7:30 to 9:00. No experience or partner necessary, you just show up. One of my friends from tap is one of the instructors. I don't know if I'll feel like going tonight after my massage, but I think I'll definitely go next week. I've always wanted to try swing dancing. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Okay, more meetings! bbiab

anne

Hi Colleen, Wendy, Klaudia, & Anne !

I did Athletic Step and core . Stretch later today , maybe Leg, butt & thigh thinner !

It's beautiful out today, sunny and going to be great- so maybe I'll fit a walk in too.

Anne, I have never had a massage in my life, but would love to. Is it awesome ? Have fun dancing !!!

Kate, the title is just what I need to keep me on track today :) I am joining you on the bandwagon, I have 8 ½ weeks until vacation and though measurements and weight are better, I need to focus harder!! I am going to try doing what you do and add in something at night :)

Wendy, I think the roof is better, but hard to tell until it starts raining again. I saw that all the rain had now moved to your area. I am glad you aren’t having to deal w/the drain while your dh is gone!

Katie, great job on eating well and keeping up w/your w/o!!! It will pay off later on :) I need your dedication!!

Becky, your dh must be doing great w/his eating!! Hope you can get out in the nice weather for a walk!

Nina, you always inspire me to get my w/o in even when I am exhausted :)

Colleen, your w/o’s are an inspiration too :) Great job on the run and 40/20!!! I kwym-our kitchen has similar problems. I just bring in everything I need too :)

Klaudia, great job on getting disc 24 done yesterday! Have fun at Career Day :)

Anne, have a great time at your massage!! I think you will love swing. My oldest dd has taken some ballroom classes on & off when she has had time and she loves the swing, it’s a really fun dance :) I have “getting my butt into gear” on tap :) Sorry about your car and that you had to miss tap!

Throat is really scratchy today. I hope I am not getting sick and it’s just allergies. Didn’t go to the store this weekend, so must go tonight :( Hi Robin, Lisa, and Angie!!

Clintonya

Just have a sec - Operation Nap StinkerFace did NOT go over well. Will have to WO tonight. Boo.

The carpet cleaner is based out of Lansing - his # is 517-332-4345. Website www.naturalcarpetclean.com. If you use him tell him my name please and I get a referral credit!:) He did a really good job & it smells much better!

Klaudia, Hope you're having fun at school!

Anne, Yummy recipe!
The massage and swing both sound great!

Becky, Nice, active day!

Clintonya, Focus, focus!:p:D
Hope you don't get sick! Gina's not feeling too well - hope she stays healthy too!

gotta go - clingyJu

Thanks, Kate. Now that I think about it, the previous owners left me some info about green carpet cleaning, I think it's the same guy.

Clintonya, I bet you're right about the swing dancing, I just have to get myself over there. I hope your throat is better!

Becky, I love getting massages, but I understand some people don't care for them. They work for me, tho, and I found a fantastic person who has just the right touch for me.

I forgot to tell you guys (you'll appreciate this)--I have this pair of capri pants that I've had for several years now. I bought them off the Eddie Bauer Outlet Clearance web site. Well, I bought the size I was at the time, but that's not the size the pants were. They have always been too tight. Guess what? I tried them on yesterday morning and they fit! I also tried on a pair of pants I bought the summer I got married and they fit too. Yay!

anne

Hi ladies! What a crazy weekend we had. Two birthdays and three days of ds' basketball tournament. It was just a whirlwind. DS' team came in first place and he played so well. We are so proud of him and he was so happy that they won first place. I give all the boys and girls(yes, there are 3 girls on the team!) so much credit because they lost their second game which put them in the losing bracket so they had to play four games after that one to get to first place which three were back-to-back AND win all four of them which they did. Five basketball games in one day! Anyway, just got done working out. Did backs and biceps. Following a FF rotation more or less and subbing some wo's. Did tris yesterday and Hiit 40/20. That one is the hardest of the Hiits for me. I love the Pyramid one, but starting to love 40/20. Anyway, eats were horrendous this weekend. Lets say lots of sugar, salt, and fats. Blech. I felt gross. Yesterday was a major clean-up and today as well. Bfast will be cereal and banana. Lunch will be a roasted pepper hummus wrap.

Kate - Our carpet guy is all natural also. Yay for J sleeping better!
Nina - Yay for date night and keeping the dinner clean. I would have caved probably, lol.
Katie - BBL sounds like its kicking butt!

Hi Wendy, Klaudia, Anne, Colleen, Clintoya, Becky, and all!

P is going bananas right now. BBL. Gotta shower then head to work so better spend some time with P.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.