Tues 4/21 STS fit chicks

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning!!

Today is cardio and Wts & Plates Abs. I wanted to do IMAX 3, but my knees are achy today. I think its the rain, its been gray and rainy for 3 days now. I think its supposed to clear tomorrow, and then I'll feel better. Also, tomorrow is plyo legs, so an Imax before that may not be the best idea. I just feel the need for high energy to get me going this morning. I think its gonna be CC4 on the ellipitcal, though. Easy on the knees and it will get my heart pumping and my sweat dripping. So, off I go.....

Happy Tuesday!
Nan

Ok, I'm back. I cheated:eek: I did the wts only from wts and plates. Didn't have the plates in me today. I'll tack them on tomorrow.

Nan

Hey Nan! Sending sunny skies and good weather your way. We had a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday! We took the furry babies out for playtime when we got home from work. They LOVED it! After that, DH and I tackled Cardio Coach #8. We both looked like drowned rats after that! ;) Tonight is Chest and Back.

I hope that everybody has a great Hump Day Eve! :)

Good morning,

Today was Disc 34 Chest and Back. I can't believe this is the last week of Meso 3. I am very good at avoiding ab work, and need to focus on it a bit more.

Rainy (and cold) here, too. The good news is that it should be in the 70's in time for the weekend.

Have a good one.

Michelle

Hi Everyone!

I should have come here first before starting my workout. I started doing Interval Max, and after 3 intervals it hit me, I'm doing PLYO tomorrow, and probably shouldn't be doing Plyo again, so I switched over to MIC Hi/Lo. Finished it off, and then did Ab Ripper 200 from Power 90.

Starting to feel a little DOMS from yesterday's Disc 28, chest & back. (I did it yesterday afternoon).

Hi everyone,
I got off work a bit earlier today and I just finished Meso 3 week 2 Shoulders Biceps Triceps. Oh my arms are talking to me now!! I have hit failure right at rep 7 for all the bicep exercises and had to do a couple of self spots on the tricep extensions. What a great workout. I teach a sculpting class on the ball tonight and I know I will be using the smallest dumbbells I can find to show form to the class. I will wait and do my ab exercises on the ball at the end of class tonight.
Yucky gray rainy COLD weather here. It supposed to warm up by Thursday and the weekend looks promising. I just wish warm spring weather would get here and stay, I am always in a better frame of mind when the sun is shining.

Brenda in Indiana

Hey Ladies,

Late check in for me since I am on the road traveling for work. Well last night I did legs and really wish I had a squat rack because I know I can squat more I just can't get that barbell that heavy over my head :p....oh well still got a good work out and my legs were still shakie at the end. Brenda I agree with you on your reason for lack of DOMS in this Mescocycle....sounds like a good answer to me..;).

Tonight I ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill since I am staying at a hotel. Really looking forward to that travel workout in the new STS Cardio that Cathe is doing.

Well hope you all had a wonderful day....and a restful night.

Chat tomorrow.

Therese

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.