Trying to Fit Yoga in For Wed Jan 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X+ Upper Body & Abs & Core. I did the chinups/pullups with chair assistance and I used my arm slings for the ab work. I love these things. I used the pushup bars and find it easier to do pushups on my toes with these. My shoulders are toast though and not sure how long I will last with this rotation. Workout was 68" and I burned 389 calories.

I think after a while I might mix in some P90 Masters with this rotation. I think it will work well and will add to the variety for me.

Have a great day everyone.

I'm off tomorrow cuz the office manager and the other girl training me won't be in the office..........and I'm happy about a day off....but not about losing the pay. At least I'll get to sleep in a bit tomorrow. These 2:15 am wakeup calls have been brutal!

Good morning everyone -

Just popping in for a minute...

This morning, I did the 4DS LIS plus shoulders, added a bit of legs on my own, & ended with the abs & stretch.

Things are still very tense here at work & I'm still unhappy but I guess I just need to deal with it for now.

Hope everyone has a great day & I'll try to peek in later to see what else is going on.

Take care!

Hey Gals-

Had an rest day today, unplanned. Will stop back tomorrow with a fabulous workout to report.

Lora-how awesome you have the day off. They are nice to have during the week. What did you think of the Masters? What workouts do you like from it?

Kel-sorry about the work situation. Hope it gets better for you.

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.