Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Jan 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Hardcore Gym Style Legs Timesaver premix (50") followed by abs from Body Max 2 (10"). My green band snapped in half doing the outer leg presses lying on my back. I liked this workout as it had a good mix of lying and standing leg work. It took me 70 minutes to complete both of them though. I burned about 270 calories.

Have great workouts everyone and try to fit your yoga.

With nobody checking in on this thread these days, I'm thinking of discontinuing it???

Hi ladies! My home computer was not connecting to internet last night so I am posting at work today. Hopefully DH will have the problem solved in another day or so. He & I did S & H biceps and triceps last night. He is now talking about converting the garage into a gym! Scary!!!

Lora-No oils for me yet. Finally received Hellcat and Velvet. Do not like Hellcat at all on me. Velvet is good, but the Vixen I already had is a better variation. Tried DH's Snake Oil and LOVE it, so he may be parting with it. I liked everything he got for that matter. They also put in 20 of those small vials-good God-I don't have anywhere to put them and my nose was so confused after smelling them all-probably not a good idea, right? But I was so curious-I just had to know!

Megadoo-That's so neat that you have an exercise buddy and a different exercise to boot, to keep up the variety! What rotation are you getting ready to start? Sounds like you are feeling better, too!

Lora/Megadoo-I understand if you are thinking about discontinuing the thread...wish I knew what was going on! I am sure everyone is just super busy! I figured the holidays would be worse, but we had better activity back then-go figure! If you do cancel the thread, would you & Megadoo mind if I joined you over at Hardcore's or somewhere else you guys may be posting? It would be nice to go where I already "know" someone versus starting over. This was my first thread and I have really enjoyed the "check-in" experience-it's nice to chat with (and sometimes be accountable to/commiserate with) like-minded folks!

Hi girls! I wanted to join when I first heard about this but I was still so new that I felt a little shy I guess. Anyway, I went through a long period where I couldn't work out due to 2 different rib injuries so I'm just getting back into it. I've been at it hard & heavy since the first of the year so I'm focusing more on strength, endurance, & intense cardio than anything. But I really DO need to fit in yoga & I rarely find time but that's what this check-in is all about, right? I understand if you still decide to cancel but I'll try to check in if I see it.

Last week, I attended a yoga/pilates class with a friend & we really enjoyed it. The teacher was fun & there was a lot of laughter in the class. Afterward, I felt supple & relaxed. This morning, I did Muscle Endurance & it's the first time I've done the entire workout (usually do 53 minute premix) so I'll enjoy good DOMS later! I'm thinking about doing yoga on Fridays but I hate to miss a "real" workout. Okay, I know yoga IS a real workout but since I couldn't work out (other than walking) for over 3 months, I'm doing more difficult workouts right now. Maybe this will help me fit it in.

Thanks Lora & anyone else who may pop in. I agree with Meg, eveyone is probably just busy so I hope you keep this going & maybe more will try to fit yoga in. It certainly does a body, mind, & soul good!

Strike a pose!:7
Kel

P.S. - I'd love to be a "Maniac" too but I just don't feel I'm up to that level yet. Maybe someday...

Welcome Kel! Strike a pose, love that! lol!! Hey, anyone can be a maniac. All you need is drive and determination and you guys got that going on!!!

Good for you Kel getting back into it. Good luck and keep it up. I know yoga is a real WO, but sometimes I can't do just that. I know the feeling.

Jen- yes, I actually spent the afternoon at my friends today and we are planning a walk tomorrow. Believe me, it is no easy thing with all the kiddies we have to push and pull. Real good leg WO on the hills.!!
I am planning on Deb's (Fitnessfreak) basic endurance Rotation. I am just plugging in the WO's I want following her format.

Well, my Wo will be later. Planning on somme cardio!! See ya later!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.