Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Dec 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

This morning I did Serious Strength with Gin Miller. Workout was 70" and I burned 352 calories. She does really slow count negative and positives in this. This is a tough workout, although I should have used ankle weights for standing glute and lying glute work, as well as weights for abs.....so I will next time. I'm missing my daily yoga already!

Have a great day everyone. I posted on yesterday's thread last night also.

Hi ladies! Last night's WO was Biceps and Triceps only from the new series. I got home late and I had to wrap my WO up quickly, so I didn't get to the Bootcamp portion. I have major chest DOMS from the day before, so that kind of limited what I could get accomplished, especially on the triceps. I probably will not put those back to back in the future.

Lora-Glad to hear the job is going well. Sounds like you are a great fit already!

Kel-Wow, Goodie Day sounds wonderful! So what kinds of things did you end up eating?

Hi to Yve if you check in later!

Have a great day everyone!

Jen - after today...............I don't think what you said about my job is true. Bad day. First day learning the front desk. Too much to learn...and I was so backed up. We got out of there late and it was very stressful cuz I don't know what I'm doing. Not sure I'm going to like it out front ....and that's where my job is!! Hopefully, things will get better........I'm a bit down right now.

Hi ladies! I did the 4DS Kickbox WO, weights first premix. I actually enjoyed working legs, I can't believe it! It was my intent to do Turbo Jam as my cardio but since the DVD was already in, I just continued on with Cathe's. I have to admit that kickboxing used to be one of my favorite ways to workout, but I don't like it as much anymore. I did like this workout (but I did do some low impact modifications) because by the time I started to dread what was next, it was over and I made it through! That felt good. I also thought the abs section rocked on this one!

Lora-Front desk is the toughest job there is-no kidding! Hang in there! You WILL get it! :) If you can conquer it, it is a HUGE accomplishment and I think it will give you a lot of confidence.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.