Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Dec 26

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cathe's 4D - Upper Body Circuit. Workout was 74" and I burned 488 calories. I feel like I strained something in my right trap/leveator scapulae area. Might have been from tricep dips or tricep pushups, as those seem to aggravate my injury. I lifted as heavy as possible....but for some reason, it didn't feel heavy enough, but when I tried to lift heavier, I either couldn't hoist the weight up or I felt improper form coming on. Not sure how good of a workout I got.

No time for yoga today, as I have an early morning hair appt and I have to run out to the store.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi ladies! I went to work today, but left a little early so I have been trying to clean house a little this afternoon. DH and I had a so-so Christmas. My family got together, but it seemed like everyone was very stressed and preoccupied (us included) so it was just an okay time. DH and I exchanged presents before that, so we had a nice morning. I got a BOSU and a nice docking station and speakers for my iPOD. Soooooo, now I get to shop for some BOSU DVDs! :) Can't go too crazy though, since I have plenty of doctor visits around the corner, a dentist appt and we are still taking Lenny to chemo for the next 2 months.

Lora-That was a long post yesterday! Sorry I didn't get to post-we were gone all afternoon. I read everything and will catch up a little later!

Hope you all had a great holiday! I will try to BBL after some more cleaning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.