Trying to Fit Yoga In for Tuesday May 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did CIA with Amy Hi Lo Knockout. Workout was 53" and I burned 462 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - I hope your test gets here soon so you can breathe a sigh of relief. I'm glad you've been feeling well. I'm still curious about this donor stuff.......is it totally random and you have no idea who your donor is? Do they have to find donors that are compatible with certain things when doing a donor match? This stuff amazes me. It's amazing what can be done these days.

Kel - Swings DEFINITELY work your low back....even if your form is perfect. I know I always feel it in mine. I love kickboxing thru the breaks in Sarah Lurie's workouts. For some reason KB's and kickboxing go well together.

Hi ladies! No WO for me tonight. Too tired!

Lora-The donor is not totally random. You choose the donor, mostly based on physical characteristics (eye color, skin color, height, etc). You can pay more money to find out more about them (some have written interview questions, some have childhood photos) but I chose not to do that. I thought twice about that option once I got pregnant, but I still think it's the right choice to not have any further information. It was important to us to have one that was anonymous. (There are some that agree to have their identity revealed after the child turns 18, in case the child wants to contact them.) All I wanted was someone with the same (or as close as possible) characteristics to my DH. DHs name will be on the birth certificate and the child is legally his, the same as if the child were biologically his. I ended up choosing the donor myself, since DH was really uncomfortable with the whole process. I don't blame him at all-I felt the same way when we were considering an egg donor and having him as the biological parent. It's tough that we couldn't do this with our own "materials" but somehow I guess this was just what was meant to be this time. I am almost wishing for two babies, just so they can relate to each other and that they share the same biology/origin.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.