Trying to fit Yoga in - Tuesday 9/11

HipChick

Cathlete
I guess Lora didn't have time to start this so I guess I'll take a stab at it. Better late than never, eh?

This morning, I did Imax 2 & had a ball! I love that workout... especially the last step & blast with the Pina Colada song. Then, the tropical song as the cool down begins. Aaah! This afternoon is Dragon Boat Festival rowing practice. We leave at 3:30 & are suppposed to be in the water for an hour. I have ME Express Workout on tap for tomorrow so I hope I don't get sore from rowing...

Lora - So glad to hear how well your first day went! How wonderful! I guess the saying "good things come to those who wait" really is true. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you left the alarm on with the kitties! I bet they were freaked out! I set the alarm off here at work one time & you're right, it's LOUD! Looking forward to hearing how your second day went now so I hope you get a chance to check in later...

Jen - Glad to hear you were able to fit some yoga in last night. I'm sure you needed it with everything you have going on in your life right now. What a wonderful thing your DH's co-worker did for you guys... & Lenny! How sweet! Uncle Dan sounds like one heckuva guy! The remodeling we're doing is coming along but I'm going to miss this Saturday due to that boat race thing. Secretly glad about that because constant construction work, every single weekend, sure gets old. But my DH & I are in it together so I'll get right back to it next weekend. We're hoping to have it finished & ready to rent by the end of October.

Well, I guess I'll leave it at that for now. Not only do I have rowing practice but my DH & I have a meeting tonight too. So I probably won't be back again until tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

Hi Kel! Glad you started the thread! I peeked in at lunch and thought about starting it, but for some reason I still feel shy about it. Isn't that silly?

Great WO! I really, really like IMAX 2. I still have not worked up to doing the workout in its entirety yet. Tonight's WO was walking & jogging for 30 minutes with the other Bassett Hound, Gracie. I went out after that by myself and did a couple more quick walk/run intervals. I came in and tried to add on 10 min of abs but did not make it through 10 minutes. My energy was kind of low today. Also, my boobs are sore (Sorry, I know that's TMI!) so it was not the day to attempt ANY running at all!

Gosh you are one busy girl! Rowing practice and a meeting, too! You probably burn a ton of calories with all the working and other activity you get during the day! I am surprised you don't sleep like a log!

I got my Collage order in today----YEA!

Lora-I am so used to you starting the thread...I hope you are doing okay today. I hope your second day was just as good as the first! :)

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.