Trying to Fit Yoga In for Tues Nov 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Amy Bento's Step - combos 1-5 and the the Power Up section x 2. Workout was 70" and I burned 685 calories. My face was beet red and I was soaked........and I can't even follow her! LOL. I guess I'll always have to just do Amy's Step in my own version....which is more like picking up a step here and there and trying to follow the rest. Maybe I should look at the tutorial. I have no idea how I can get such a good workout and only really follow combo 3 totally, Power Up and cooldown!

I also did Kundalini Yoga - Detox and Destress with Maya Fieness 60"......not sure about this one. It's staying in the "undecided box" for now. I think RAvi and Ana are the only ones that can make me be that silly without freaking out about it! I added on the Foam Roller Massage segment from Fitness Fix...........and darned does that thing ever hurt on your lateral quads and IT band! I should probably do it more often, but it's downright painful. I can handle it on my back and neck and it needs it too.

Kel - so sorry to hear your FIL is back in the hospital. I hope he gets well soon. I posted on yesterday's thread about my job situation.

Yve - I posted to you on yesterday's thread also.

Hi Jen!

Have a great day ladies.

Good afternoon everyone -

Just getting around to posting because I had a meeting at 10:30 & just got finished a little while ago.

This morning, I did BBC Chest & Abs plus non-treadmill cardio. I'm really liking this series but I don't think it's something I would want to do continuously or frequently because it's so intense. But I have noticed some positive changes since I've been doing Cathe's 4DS & BBC so I will definitely do them every so often for sure.

Lora - Oh my, sounds like you got in a really intense workout this morning! I enjoy some complex choreography but I tend to stick with Cathe because I'm so accustomed to her style. I find it aggravating to try & learn something that's way too tricky. I'd rather not spend too much time learning something. But when I've done that in the past, I always feel so good when I finally get it down. So keep trying & I'm sure you'll get it down soon. I saw what you posted y-day & I think your new job sounds like a great situation for you. I'm sure you'll do great! Thanks for the kind words regarding my FIL too...

Yve - So good to hear that all is well with you & your baby! It's good to hear that you've still be able to fit in some yoga & pilates too. As for me, I've been doing my yoga at home. I got a few new yoga DVDs but the one I'm currently hooked on is Shiva Rea's Yoga Shakti. After I figured out how to use the yoga matrix, I've really been enjoying it a lot! I have Eionn Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness too but I haven't done any of the practices yet. I did preview it, though, & I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.

Jen - Hope all is well with you & I hope you get a chance to visit & chat soon.

With Christmas coming up, I was wondering which Ravi & Ana DVD any of you would recommend as my first one? I've read so many great things about them that I'd like to add one to my wish list. TIA for any recommendations any of you can offer.

Well, it's lunchtime & I'm hungry so I'm heading to the breakroom to eat now. I hope everyone has a great day & I'll try to pop back in later if I get a chance. Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.