Trying to Fit Yoga In for Tues Dec 18

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix Live - and repeated the Turbo segments 4 times or so. Workout was 57" and I burned 511 calories.

Jen - what sort of good news did you get at your DH's appt? Unless, of course, you don't want to share that info. Yes, the Prevention workout is new....but I wouldn't recommend it as a stand alone DVD. It has 3 segmetns on it, Cardio Sculpt, Kickbox and Pilates Sculpt. The cardio sculpt portion moves a bit quick to lift very heavy, but I like the Pilates segment and kickbox one. I like it as an add on to some of my shorter workouts. I'm actually off the week of Christmas cuz my boss is going out of town and doesn't need me that week. I'm not sure I'm going to make it to permanent at this job, as she keeps telling me I need to pick up speed .....so if I don't get to the point where I'm "fast enough" for her, I probably won't get to stay.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies! I am continuing on as a workoutless wonder! x( Today I have a sore throat and have been coughing and sneezing like crazy. I had a sore throat a couple of weeks ago, but it went away after 24 hours. This one is hanging in there. It's going to be an early to bed night for me.

Lora-The good news was that DH has plenty of swimmies and they are healthy, so we know we can have a child that is at least 1/2 biologically ours. He had to have a biopsy to get to them, but it is confirmed that they are there! So the Prevention has a kickbox segment?!? Now I am really intrigued and have to check it out! Do you like Jeanette Jenkins? I just got a DVD of hers from Netflix and I am not sure about her style.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you had a good day.

I am sooo tired today.. Spent the day at the mall yesterday - so that my mom could get her shopping done... then we spent today baking.... Tomorrow - I will go to the mall myself and see if I can get my own shopping done. Also - had my ob appt yesterday - and I have gained an astonishing amt of weight. Not only that - I feel like a complete bubblehead... bc I forgot to go to my prenatal pilates today. I think I need to be working to follow a schedule... This time off thing has me completely disoriented.

Lora - Please don't begin worrying about whether you will be made permanent...I know it is easier said than done... but truth be told - if she doesn't keep you - she would have to recruit and hire someone else - and train all over again.. She is much better off coaching and training you - and making it work.

Jen - Am so glad that you had some good news today. Interestingly enough - I just found out that one of my cousins is 'pg' using a surrogate. They are due in February - and are flying out to a different province to pick up the baby. Just curious as to what you thought of 'Inconceivable'.

Hi Kel if you check in later.

Have a nice evening ladies.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.