Trying to Fit Yoga in for Tues 3-4

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did CIA - Hot Stepping with Nekea Brown. Cardio was 63" and I burned 576 calories. My legs are still fatigued ...haven't yet recovered fully.

I've got to be fast this morning, as I have to leave early to go vote.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll be back later.

Jen - did you see my post from yesterday about BPAL coming to Whole Foods in Roswell and the party?

Kel - glad to hear from you. I hope your recovered soon. I'd be going crazy. Hang in there. Not sure if I'm liking the new Barry's or not yet. Too soon to tell. They surely seem to be less intense than the last series, however, I do love Barry and Cindy Whitmarsh too. I have a few new other DVDs I want to try this week....so I'm not sure I'll do Barry's tomorrow. I got the new Strength Attack with Trish Muse and Perfect Body with Amy Dixon that I've been wanting to try, as well as the new Strength workout with Rob Glick and then, of course, Friday is Kettlebell day!

Carrie - Yes, the Ukranian Love tank did make me not feel so "fat" though. She was not very slim and trim, yes?? They all seem to pile the makeup on, don't they? I wonder if they're gonna have a Celebrity Rehab 2 on soon?

Carrie -

Goodmorning ladies,

I am off to pre-natal pilates today - and then to do some errands.
I didn't work out yesterday - I spent some time at the mall shopping at Baby Gap :eek:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Lora - careful driving today.. I saw on the news last night that all of Ohio will be getting an extremely severe ice storm.
We're getting a storm tomorrow -but it will 10cm of snow - and only a bit of ice.

Yve

Oooo Lora--I forgot you are in Ohio! I am glad to hear you are voting! It's really fun. Yes, Love Tank was not very inshape, but she probably looks good in real life. Those girls on that show are very tiny and look great. I wonder if they workout? You never see it.

Well, today is an unplanned Rest Day, as I am going shopping and then work.

Super TUESDAY!!

Carrie€

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was 4DS Back and CTX Back. Good combo! Putting the 4DS first was most certainly the way to go. I am actually considering doing this rotation again very soon. I know you are supposed to switch up rotations, but it seems like I have a harder time getting psyched up for endurance rotations anymore. There is so much information out there about the merits of them vs the lack of merit of them, just the same as the number of theories out there about more cardio vs. less cardio. Ugh! I just want to plug my ears when the debates start because they just make me more confused, but of course, they are also the threads I like to read the most.

Lora-Thanks for all the scoop on the BPAL event. I mentioned it to DH and he wanted to go until he found out it was Sunday evening. We still may go just to change up our routine. That's where I usually do my Sunday morning grocery store run, so it is pretty convenient to where I live. (Yep, Roswell...you've got a good memory!) I am too excited that they will be selling the oils at that store eventually!!!!!

Yve-Awwwwwwwww Baby Gap! I am sure they have the cutest clothes! You must have had a blast shopping! :)

Carrie-Enjoy your rest day! :) Do you change your rest days or always keep the same day every week?

Kel-Hang in there! I can't believe you are back to work already. Time flies! I think the rest will actually do you some good. I am sure working out will feel very fresh to you again.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.