Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thursday March 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix Live and repeated the Turbo's twice and then did Kimberly Spreen's Combat Blast from Progressive Strength with the weighted bar. Workout was 58" and I burned 464 calories. Didn't really like the 2nd part of my workout, as my HR plunged and the cardio wasn't really much of a "blast". The first part was fun though.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone -

I'm feeling better every day but still not up to doing anything physical yet. I'm starting to think that I may want to do a bit of yoga soon so I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

Lora - First, you didn't offend me at all with your political comments. I was actually agreeing with you so I'm sorry if it came across differently. Sometimes it's hard to get your meaning across in written word. I actually wish we could discuss stuff like that but I also understand that this probably isn't the forum for it & that's why I said what I did yesterday. Thanks for telling me about your surgery experience. I was starting to think I'm just a big baby but now I think everything is normal. I am actually still experiencing some of the gas pains but definitely not nearly as much as I was. I have also developed some new bruising between my two incision areas so I'm still a bit sore. But I feel a lot better about everything since I read your response. I also had to go out & buy some stretchy pants in a size larger than I would normally wear & I've also been wearing some loose skirts & stuff too. Anyway, thanks again for telling me your story.

Jen - Way to go getting your workout in last night! Hope you have more time to chat today.

Hi to Yve & Carrie - Hope you ladies have a good day today too!

I'm off tomorrow because my DH & I are going to a convention (that I planned) over the weekend. So I probably won't be back around until Monday but I'll try to pop back in later today if I have a chance.

Take care!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone had a nice day.

No workout for me today - busy day at work - and just finishing up now. I am hoping that maybe my DH will agree to my great idea of going out for dinner tonight ;)

Lora - Thanks for the reviews of the Shiva dvds. I may just get Fluid Power - and not the others.

Kel - Glad to hear that you are doing a bit better - albeit the discomfort you are still in. It takes time... I remember when I had surgery, I thought that I was ok - until I overexerted - and then I was just exhausted and very sore. Be good to yourself...this is your time to rest.

Hi to Carrie and Jen.

Have a nice evening ladies.

Yve

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was 4DS biceps and CTX biceps. I had planned to try to do triceps also tonight and maybe some abs, but who am I kidding? The biceps alone wore me out. I must say I am a little disappointed at the lack of shoulder DOMS from this rotation. Even though it's my favorite area to work, I am careful not to injure this area because the recovery can take forever. Someone just knock my head against something to remind me it's not always about the DOMS and I'll get over it. :eek:

Lora-I really like the Cardio Party workouts, but for some reason can't seem to get into the Remix workout. Any news on Chalene's new ones? Not that I need to buy ANY WOs right now, but I am super curious about when those will be released.

Yve-Hope your DH buys into the idea of dinner out! Is he spoiling you like he should be right now? LOL! Enjoy and be sure to tell us the details...I am such a food lover!

Kel-Yea for Yoga! I say that's an excellent place to start. Don't rush it though, especially on that first one. You are NOT a big baby...that was SURGERY, it's major! Hope you enjoy your conference. Is it for business or pleasure?

Hi to Carrie if you get the chance to check in later!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.