Trying to Fit Yoga in for Thurs Sept 13

lorajc

Cathlete
This morning I did Cardio Coach 4 on the Ellipitical with my boot on. My HRM is not working properly still. Workout was 60". The power went out in our house when I was on the stretching part, so I didn't get to finish that.

Have a great day everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to check back here after work.

Forgot to mention how bad the new office is going to be for my sweet tooth. The 2 girls I sit with have 2 candy jars, one with chocolate and one with other candy and there are always donuts in the back. It's TTOTM for me so I broke down and ate the icing off a donut yesterday (my bad) and some little bite sized Milky Way Midnight's - which were awesome............but I can't be doing this. HELP???

Jen - is Lenny still doing okay? what new workouts did you get?

Kel - how's your poison ivy? glad you're back into your workouts again.

I got a new yoga DVD that I can hopefully try this weekend. It's Yoga Fit Yoga for Cyclists. I figured it'd be good since I've been doing so much spinning.

Hi ladies! Quick post this morning. IVF seminar was really good last night. DH & I decided we are ready to take the next step. Lenny is still doing good! He has another treatment tomorrow-catheter one-so the weekend may be rough, we'll see.

Lora-I love those bite size Milky Way Midnights!!!! YUMMY!!! :p :p If you can stick to just one or two (ha! ha!) the calories aren't too bad. I buy them every now and then to get a chocolate fix. From Collage, I got the Self Legs WO, the Bar Method, and Squeeze. I didn't know about the "playground" ball for Squeeze and don't have a good substitute at home so....BIG SIGH...I guess I will have to buy yet another piece of equipment. Hope you have a great workday!

Kel-So sorry to hear about FIL. Please keep us posted! Do you have a diagnosis yet? Sure hope everything is okay. I am really surprised you didn't get sore from the rowing, since it is such a different exercise-you must be in really great shape!!!

Have a great day, ladies! Will try to check back @ lunch.

[font color=darkkhaki size=+2]*Jen*[/font]

[font color=darkorange size=+3]Atlanta Cathe Fan[/font]

My pics

Hi ladies! Back again! Miss you all today! Tonight's WO was Bar Method Fat Free. I really, really liked this one also! It was very close to the Designer Sculpting one, but there were some different exercises that I enjoyed.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.