Trying to Fit Yoga in for Thurs Nov 29

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cathe's 4 Day Split Kickbox and Bootcamp cardio. Workout was 65" and I burned 590 calories. Boy, that kickbox is not the most fun workout, is it?

I also did Ravi & Ana's Dr. Yoga House Call - Bye Bye Back Pain 11" and Namaste Heart Opening Yoga 23".

I found a few more areas in my house that need organized....so after the grocery store this morning, must hit Walmart again and finish this project up.

Jen - yes, I start on Monday! I would be mad if it took me that long to go 9 miles. Traffic does get VERY bad in the suburb I live in and I usually have to sit thru 3 or 4 red lights on the one long road home to my house at several points and it's very annyoing. My new job is sort of far away. Not too happy about that. It's about 25 minutes away. I still haven't managed to get up earlier than 3....but I have woke up and looked at the alarm! Must do it tomorrow.....no excuses!

ETA: forgot to add that I got a nice soreness going on from that Patrick DVD yesterday. My abs and biceps....mostly...yay!

Hi Kel - I posted re: Ravi & Ana last night.

Hi Yve.

Have a great day ladies.

I finally got done with my organizing project...........let's hope I don't see another mess now!!

The pet lovers will get a kick out of this - I just got a pair of wool lined boots and I kept walking out in the kitchen and seeing them pulled half way across the kitchen floor and I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Well, this morning I saw little Brookie pulling it across the floor with her mouth by the wool inside. I guess she thinks she has a little Lamb friend! She's a trip! She has some strange habits.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was In Shape with Rachel McLish, Lower Body portion only. This VHS tape does not have a warm up, so I did the warm-up from LIC. It was TTOTM starting today and I didn't feel like doing a lick of cardio.

DH and I went to our marriage counseling session on Monday as required for IVF. We completed a 16 page patient packet EACH that they said we had to bring in to our appointment. We practically wrote a novel between the two of us and guess what...they didn't even ask us for the paperwork!!! I had to bring it up at the end of the session. :( WTH?!? They also made us both take a personality test that took about 45 minutes and it had crazy word problems on it and stuff-felt like I was taking the SATs all over again!!! I sure hope we passed everything. On Tuesday, DH had a consult with the urologist. I will spare you the details on that visit, but we finally got some good news!!! This has been so emotionally draining, I am glad to have some positive progress on this adventure.

Lora-That was such a cute Brookie story! I think she is so much fun and I have never even seen her! LOL! :) Great job on the soreness from Patrick's WO...he really puts his workouts together nicely! I got a compliment on my fragrance today and I was wearing Habu.....so when I told the person where I got my oils they were intrigued and said they were going to check out the BPAL website....surely you should be getting kickbacks from them by now with all the people you have turned on to that site!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.