Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs Feb 14

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kenpo P90X+. Workout was 46" and I burned 405 calories. Need to start getting up on time ....so I don't have to cut my workouts short. I had a hard time getting my HR up again with this DVd. Maybe I didn't work the breaks hard enough?

Carrie - I'm doing a P90X+ Lean Rotation currently. The only thing I'm doing differnt is adding extra cardio in place of yoga and doing my yoga on the weekends. I've also started to replace my Friday Core Syn workout with Kettlebells recently and during Recovery weeks, I've been doing a bit different stuff for variety.

Kel - I like the P90X+ DVDs.....but I'm not sure about results. However, don't let that sway your opinion to purchase, as I have to modify the pushups on my knees a lot due to my injury and can only do chair assisted pullups....so I don't know if that's deterring my progress or not. The rotation would be less boring if they mixed in some of the older P90X stuff in with the newer stuff...but they really don't...except for what they call Recovery Weeks....and then you're doing weighted workouts from the older series....so I don't know how they figure that as recovery.

Jen - good to hear from you. My prayers are with you. Sorry you didn't get the best news re: IVF. Hang in there. We're all here for you for moral support. I hope that helps in some small way!

Yve - are you still working from home in this bad weather? I bet you're happy for that. I'm so sick of this cold/snowy weather already. Our Spring isn't that great either where we live....so we've got a considerable amount of time before we can enjoy warm weather! I guess I'll be using my beach videos a lot!

Have great days everyone.

Hi everyone -

Checking in a little late today. This morning, I did 4DS HIS plus Chest & Back. Tonight, I may work legs a little more or do some yoga & I also have yoga on tap for tomorrow morning too. I'm looking forward to it.

Lora - Nice workout. Hope you have a good day. Tomorrow's Friday!

Hi to everyone else. I'll try to visit again later if I get a chance.

Take care!:)

Happy Valentines Day ladies!

Hope everyone is enjoying some yummy chocolate today :)

I went out for a walk today - it was fairly mild (for this time of year) and was happy to get some air.

Lora - Yes - still working from home - thankfully!! I don't know what I would have done if I had to get downtown. The train service is often really late when the weather is so bad - and driving to the downtown area with the snow would take a very long time. I like the beach videos too... except they make me long for a vacation!!

Jen - I'm sorry that your plans had to be postponed for now. I so marvel at your strength and grace in dealing with this. Don't give up - even if it means getting different opinions on this whole thing. Whatever you decide, you are an amazing woman - and know that you will do what is right for you.

Hi Kel! You sound very busy today.

Hello to all that follow.

Have a nice evening ladies.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.