Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs Dec 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

I had a particularly stressful day yesterday and I didn't sleep well last night....had nightmares all night and woke up exhausted. My workout reflected this. I did Amy Bento's Step Challenge 2 and actually did worse at following it and didn't get my HR up very high. Workout was 58" and I burned 483 calories.

Did I mention I HATE starting new jobs ....especially ones that I've never done? I think my brain is on overload ...thus the reason I couldn't do the Amy workout!

Jen - I think Cathe's latest kickbox is as boring as watching paint dry! I did it last week and did not enjoy it. It seriously lacks a fun factor for me. Maybe that's what I need is some good kickboxing for all of this brain overload!

Have a great day ladies. Cold and snowy here again today.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was LIS and Shoulders. I got home at about 8:00 pm so I was particularly proud of myself for working out anyway! (And to top it off I have to be at work extra early tomorrow morning.) It's an hour past my bedtime...what in the world am I doing typing....gotta' run!

Lora-How did work go today? Any better? Sorry about the nightmares-it's tough enough not to sleep and then to pile that on top of it...sheesh! x(

Have a great night ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Finally got my computer back!! Funny how we grow to rely on them.

I went out for a one hour walk today... It was quite chilly - but have really been feeling the cabin fever lately. I needed to get out. I do enjoy the freedom of working from home - but it can get tricky. If you get caught up in work - days can go by without even stepping outside... Well - it feels like that anyways!

I am really enjoying my prenatal pilates class. The instructor is focussing more on legs, shoulders and back. I am having a hard time with push ups, as I seem to have developed pregnancy related carpal tunnel syndrome. My hands - every morning - are numb and weak. If I put any weight on them - at any time of the day - they get very numb and tingly. At prenatal yoga I had to just do child's pose every time they called for downward dog! Oh well - it all comes with the territory.

Have a nice evening everone.
Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.