Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs Dec 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I'm off today cuz there is only minimal staff in the office today and I have a doctor's appt. later.

I did Barry's Bootcamp Treadmill for 20" (breaking in slowly post stress fracture) and then I did 50" of Tae Bo Amped while rockin' out to Papa Roach's Paramour Sessions. Had a great workout and burned 681 calories in 71". I also did the Pilates Sculpt and stretch off of Big Weight Loss from Prevention 15" and then I did Shiva Rea's Radiant Heart 25" and Ravi & Ana's Digestible You off of Quick Fixes 10". My stomach has been hurting very badly over the last few days. I think it's stress and my IBS.

Have a great day everyone. I have a busy day planned....need to make perfume samples and work on that today, as well as various other things that need done around here.

Jen - sorry to hear that you have to do things that make you uncomfortable at work. I didn't think you were shy from talking to you here. I don't usually have problems with that sort of thing. I can talk to total strangers easily. I probably talk too much to people I don't know!

Yve - so sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope everything works out and that you don't have to take it too easy.

Hi everyone -

Goodness, I'm having a hard time posting on a regular basis right now. Sorry about that!

Yesterday, I did 4DS LIS plus Shoulders, Calves, & Abs. This morning, I did 4DS HIS plus Chest & Back. That finishes me up for the week so tomorrow I'll just have yoga on tap but I'm not sure which one I'll choose yet. Probably Shiva Rea Yoga Shakti matrix so I can fit in some more abs.

Lora - Thanks for your words of advice the other day. You're right. I need to stop feeling like I have to do so darn much & just try to relax & enjoy the season a little more. I usually do but it just seems like I didn't have as much time this year for some reason... probably because my DH & I have been so busy with remodeling those rental properties. Hopefully next year will be better. I'm sorry that you have a difficult time with the holidays. I can't imagine how you must feel & I would just hope that your memories could bring you some comfort & happiness. I also hope you enjoy your kitties & spending some time with your mom too. Wow, what a cool workout this morning... sounded fun! Enjoy your day off. Hope you get all your errands done.

Yve - Oh my... what a scare! So glad things seem to be okay but please keep us posted. I hope everything went well at the doctor yesterday & I'm looking forward to hearing back from you today. I'll be thinking about you...

Jen - Sorry you didn't get to work out y-day & I'm also sorry you have to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable at work. I'm usually not very shy but I can be in some situations. I hope you find a way to overcome it... & maybe even enjoy since it's part of your new job responsibilities now. I also hope you can fit in a workout tonight & get a chance to visit later.

Well, I'm off to check out the rest of the forum for a bit & then get to work. I haven't been feeling very motivated lately but I've still got stuff to do so I better buckle down... especially since I'm taking my last half-day of vacation tomorrow afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day & I'll try to check back in later.

Take care!

Hi ladies,

Thanks for all your kind words. I so appreciate all of your support.

The ultrasound showed that all is well with the baby - and thankfully the cervix isn't short. However since it is soft - I do have to take it easy. Thankfully it doesn't mean no activity at at all - but it does mean not to stand for long hours - or lift anything too heavy... basically not to overexert.
That is ok - I can do that. I am still spotting - which makes me nervous - but I have to go with what they tell me.
I see the OB tomorrow again.

I am crazy busy trying to catch up with work - tomorrow is my last day till the New year - and I lost 2 days being at the hospital.
I will try to post later and catch up with you all.

Thanks again for everything.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.