Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sunday Sept 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I ended up doing my Jillian Backside Book circuit followed by Kung Fu Kick Box - The Kicker. Workout was 65" and I burned 428 calories. I then did Lotte Berk Blast from Basic Essentials 10" and Perfect in 10 Stretch - Sports Stretch 10" and then Dharma Yoga - Energizing and Stress Relief 40". (the beach setting on the Dharma Yoga- especially during the Stress Relief session - is just breathtakingly gorgeous).

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

I'm sort of sad my Jillian rotation is over. I feel lost. I'm gonna look for a new rotation to follow as I feel I need the stucture of a rotation in my life with everything else falling down around me. Also, I don't think the new Cathe's will be here any time real soon.

Kel - I must have missed something. Your DH was in the hospital too? I thought your FIL was ill? I'm confused, but I'm glad your DH is doing better now. Sounds like you had a scare with him. I must have missed that cuz I didn't check in for a couple days.

Yve - I wish it were illegal to do that to someone here. It should be cuz it really sucks. My DH mentioned possibly contacting an attorney. I'm just so sick of being screwed around with these jobs. All I want is a job I can work at until I retire. Is that asking for too much? and here's me thinking my prayers were finally answered and then to just have it yanked from right under me! I tell ya, I don't know how much more of this I can take! I know things could be worse and at least I still have my health....so I'll shut up for now and quit venting. I like the Yoga Booty Ballet's but I usually do the cardio sections x 2 to make them longer and you really have to put a LOT into them to get your HR high enough. They aren't for everyone though. Maybe you can rent one to see if you like it before buying. I find them good for days when I need a lift. They are carefree and fun.

Hi Christine!

off to soak in the tub and then it's back to the Sunday job search thing!

Have a great day ladies.

Good Morning ladies! I had a nice breakfast with DH this morning. We went out to a local place and I had pumpkin pancakes! I have never had those before and they were delish! I also like the blueberry granola crunchcakes at this place, too. Heaven on a plate! I am starting to feel that Power Hour working from last night, so I am not sure what will be on tap for today. I wanted to do some cardio outside but got hot again so that is up in the air.

Lora-Hope you enjoy your soak in the tub! What Lush product will you be enjoying today? I got a shipping notice on my BPAL oils, but I never know whether to believe it or not. Last time, it was a false alarm and they didn't come in for another two weeks! I will be interested to see what rotation you decide to start next!

Have a great day ladies! I will BBL!

Hey Ladies!

I did Rodeny Yee's Yoga Stretch, followed by 10 minutes of BK's Power Yoga (I figured I'd try him again, but for some reason his style stresses me out, which is counter productive. :+) and finished up with the Yogilates 2. I feel nice and stretched. My achilles is a bit tender from the run, but the stretch did wonders for it.

Lora - Good luck on the job search. I do know how stressful it is - I HATE interviewing. I'll keep you in my thoughts and send you good vibes!

Jennifer - my half is flat, so I don't have to worry about training hills. I run through my neighborhood. My route passes two parks with bathrooms and a grocery store (which also acts as an emergency stop if needed). Yesterday I did a 5 mile loop and a 4 mile loop - so I stopped by the house to drop Jimmy the wondermutt off (he doesn't do well with more than about 6 miles, but he loves to run) and hit the restroom at home. Funny though as I dropped Jimmy off and picked up DH who ran the last 4 miles with me. He felt good enough to do so and really enjoys running in the rain. Pumpkin pancakes sound like heaven!

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was 45 minutes of walking followed by Yoga Booty Ballet's Goddess Booty and Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates-Thigh Section. I took Lenny on my walk and he did very well! :)

Have a great night ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Late check-in today.
This morning I went to my pilates class. Then I went and picked up my mom and we went over the border to Buffalo to shop for the day.
My mom picked up some nice things.... I exercised restraint :)

Lora - What sort of sequence is in the Dharma Yoga? I am so sorry for your disappointment with the job situation - and I am also sorry that they treated you the way they did. I hope that you find something very quickly.

Jen - Pumpkin pancakes sound amazing.. OMG!!! Now I am craving those Tim Hortons pumkin donuts...Thanks alot!!!!
You own 157 dvds?? Wow - that is a grand library... but Yes - You are worth it. Thanks also for the YBB reviews.

Christine - How is DH today?

Hi Kel if you check in later.
Off to bed-y-bye for me now.. It's been a long day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.