Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sunday May 4

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did part of Bosu - Calorie Combustion and Part of Mindy's Balance & Strength - Gliding/Bosu workout and then I did a Barry's Bootcamp Treadmill but I walked the intervals on my highest incline with my 8 lb vest on. I did break into a light jog a few of the sprints towards the end...but I was trying not to run, as my previously broken foot has been aching a bit and I was also feeling it in my low back. Workout was 62" and I burned 502 calories. I couldn't get my HR up on the Bosu for nothing! Should have done Seasun's Bosu. There aren't enough good Bosu cardio workouts out there!

I also did New York Style Pilates Lying Leg Series with ankle weights on and Tracey's Core Blast section on the stability ball.

I finished off with Gentle Vinyasa Flow - Series B - 50" session. I fell asleep at the end in Savasana. I'm beat. Did not get enough sleep this weekend, as I couldn't sleep in due to being too busy!

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. Wer'e going to see Iron Man later.

Hi ladies! No WO for me yesterday...I took a nap instead. x( Determined to do something today, though. The weather is really pretty here today. I really should get out for a walk while I can still fit in to my decent workout clothes! I already went to the grocery store this morning, but I still have a day's worth of laundry to do.

Lora-I didn't realize Iron Man was already released. I hope it's good! That's quite a workout you had this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.