Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday March 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cardio Coach 2 on the Treadmill & Ellipitical....majority on the TM as to ease back into running on my foot. I also did Kickbox Core Crosstrain with Patricia Moreno Energy Segment and Combinations segment with cool down and stretch. Workout was about 72 minutes or so and I burned 614 calories.

I also did part of Classical Stretch Essectrics lower body & abs 25" and then I did Bliss Rider off of PY4H Surf Edition.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Yve - yes, when everyone in Y-town goes Outlet shopping...they go to Grove City. I'm not much of an "in-store" shopper. I mostly shop online and when I need jeans, etc....I usually go to Buckle. I don't shop for clothes too often. What does Grove City have? Maybe I should become an Outlet shopper.

Carrie - ROL is on today!! I usually watch it at 11:00 when they have the early show on.

Hi to everyone else. Off to soak in the tub and enjoy my last day of freedom.

Lora--is ROL on in the morning? you have my interest piqued. I thought it was only on at night! A new reason to live, yeah. Christy Jo, is still married, I guess, according to the teaser ads.

Today, I am not sure what to do. I getting really burnt out on the 'ol p90x vids. Maybe BM2.

BBl,

Carrie

Hi ladies! I took an extra rest day yesterday! :eek: It is beautiful and sunny here and supposed to be in the upper 50s so I will get my cardio in today. Yesterday, DH and I vegged out on the sofa all day watching the E channel. Pure, unadulterated LAZINESS!!! We watched Snopp Dogg's Fatherhood. I used to not really care for him, but the show is actually kind of fun to watch and his given me a different perspective on him. Not like I know him now or anything, LOL!, but you get a better idea of what his personality is like. Boy, his wife really rules the roost in that household!

Looks like it will be TTOM beginning tomorrow, so that means I'll be back to the IVF Dr. sometime this week to be checked out to see if this month is a "go". Can't say I look forward to seeing him again, but I will be thrilled if I finally get a yes!

Lora-I am not much of a store shopper either. I just got my new collage catalog and am eyeing the new Jillian's Shread it in 30 or something like that. Have you preordered those? Do you think they'll be good. I was also looking at the Kickbox Core Crosstrain that you did this morning. How do you like it?

Carrie-I bet the X does drive you crazy after a bit. I really like BM2! Have you cooked anything good this weekend?

Yve-What are your plans for the nursery? :)

I will BBL after my walk/run. Hoping to fit in abs today...we'll see.

Hi again! Tonight's WO was 40 minutes of walking followed by 4DS Triceps, CTX Triceps, and Segment 1 of Quick Fix Abs. This was an excellent triceps combination. I was glad to get another day of the rotation out of the way, so there's "just" LEGS to go! :)

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.