Trying to Fit Yoga In For Sunday March 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Spinervals No Slackers Allowed. Workout was 60" and I burned 554 calories. My legs are sort of sore from that KB workout so I had a little bit of a hard time with this today.

I also did Eion's PY4H Surf Edition - Twisted Sister Premix. It was a little tough on my legs also. I'm bummed cuz I have to get a replacement DVD, as it makes a loud grinding noise.

Jen - yes, I don't think you'd want to do those Leslie workouts all of the time, but lately -- I've been on brain overload from learning a new job....so sometimes I'd rather just do simple cardio and rock out! This will be good for that. I was also very surprised I could get my HR to 130 with the power walk....as it takes SO much to elevate my HR any more.
Hi to everyone else. Off to soak in the tub.

I'll be back later.

Hi ladies! Off to the grocery store. I am expecting to go walk/jogging again today and hope I can stay out longer this time. The weather (supposed to be 70's!!! :) :)) looks like it will be beautiful again today. I am also going to try to pick up some 30's today, since it's my last week in this strength rotation and I want to hit it hard. Then I will do a recovery week and choose between a couple of endurance rotations I have been eyeing for the next go-around. One question for you-how many strength rotations do you typically do a year?

Have a great day everyone! Will BBL to report WO.

Lora! You are making me want to get some KB! I am furious at you now:)

No, not really, but I am very interested now that you say how much you love them and how sore you are from them. Ok, so ROL II is on tonight, and I am addicted to that show. Do you know what happened to the girl he ended up with from the first show? I thought they were going to be 2-gether 4-Ever? She was really cute.

Jen-Garlic? I love garlic and butter and rolls. Oh, your dinner sounds amazing, and then leftovers today? So fabulous. I only ended up making a sour cream blueberry cake yesterday with frosting. It turned out really good, so I need to give it away to family and friends. I don't really know how to anwser your rotation question, I only recently started taking weight lifting seriously, since p90x. Now, I am looking forward to traning for a marathon, so I will probably just hope to maintain muscle. You are in the sixties temps? Ok, I am officially jealous of your life now! I can't wait to run outside.

Today will be IMAX 2 or BM2, skipping the weights, but just doing abs. As soon as my SIL gets over here.

Hi ladies! I did get to go walk/jogging today again (1 min jog/30 sec walk intervals), but the bathroom called again! I just went home quick and then went back out. I did a total of 90 minutes, but probably minus a few minutes in bathroom breaks! DH and I went by Dick's Sporting Goods and I got my 30s! Yea!

Lora-Did you end up seeing a movie yesterday? What was it? How was it? LOL on the "Twisted Sister" WO-what a funny name, good to know that Eion has a sense of humor! Wow you are one tough cookie for hanging in there on those workouts with sore legs. There's not much I want to do when my legs are that sore.

Carrie-LOL on the weather envy! Yes, the weather was really nice today but trust me, you don't want the traffic here! Ummmm, that cake sounds so good! :p Have fun with the workout you decide on-I love both of those.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.