Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday June 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladie s-

This morning I did Warp Speed Cardio. I did 5 sets of 60/120 intervals on the Rebounder and jogging around the house and stepping. I then did Cathe's Low Intensity Step from 4D for the 20 min segment. I went a bit over the 20". Workout with C/D & stretch was 60" and I burned 520 calories.

I also did Bender Ball Abs Advanced (wow...did my abs shake) and then I did Rainbeau Mars Yoga for Beauty - Dawn....as I've been having stomach GI woes and this one has the belly pump cleansing segment that usually helps me. For once - this yoga felt great! Now I know why it's one of my all time fave's! I've been doing all of the newer crap I got lately....yes, crap! Haven't found much else I'm thrilled about. Rainbeau's have the perfect amount of effort and ease in them. When I work out really hard day in and day out, I don't want to do a super tough yoga DVD with tons of Sun Sal's....as it's too hard on me. This one was perfect. Felt great.

Off to eat my Kashi 7-grain breakfast

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

I did Step Blast for hte first time today in many months... I only did the the first 2 combos - and no blasts...It felt good to do some realy cardio in a very long time.

Lora - Sorry you are having tummy troubles..How are you feeling? Too cute that these young guys are hitting on you.. That is great! Based on your pic - I think you look very young also.. I would have pegged you in your thirties also. I hear you about the sweets.. WHoever has come over to see the little guy has brought goodies.. I have pecan tarts, cinnamon buns, and lindt chocolates sitting on my kitchen counter! Oohh.. and we had two kinds of cake yesterday....No wonder I still have 20 lbs to lose!

Jen - How are you feeling?

Kel - How are things? You sound so busy with work.. Hope things quiet down soon.

Have a great day everyone.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.