Trying to Fit Yoga in for Sunday Jan 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Spinervals - Enter the Red Zone. Workout was 59" and I burned 565 calories. I still can't do this workout as scripted. It's a toughie. I can only get my HR to 90% of max, not 100% like we're supposed to. That heavy resistance spinning kills my legs.

I also did P90X Yoga X which is what my rotation called for today. I played my own yoga music with this and it makes it better.
I don't think I'll be able to stick with only P90X yoga during this rotation. It has a good variety of poses....but I need a bit more variety. I may start switching up next week.

Re: The Neti Pots......I've been trying to purchase one for a while, but ever since they talked about them on Oprah.....every store here is sold out of them. I suppose I could order online...but then I'd have to pay shipping.

Have a great day everyone. Just got done with breakfast....time to get cleaned up. We're going to see Cloverfield later. It looks stupid......but my DH wants to go.

Hi ladies! Well....my workout never happened yesterday. Time slipped away while I was previewing the other workouts that came in. I am feeling HUGE today and to top it off, we are going to eat at an Italian restaurant with family in a few minutes! I am hoping to get something in tonight....if I don't my pants probably won't fit tomorrow! :p LOL! We are still celebrating my birthday! And I have another lunch with friends tomorrow. I almost didn't meet up with my family this weekend. I really don't like being fussed over and I figured skipping a year wouldn't be a big deal. It all just doesn't seem the same without my mom anyway. But, the more I thought about it, the more I felt like something was missing by not seeing them, so I am glad we are going today. I really love my family and they are very nice-I just don't want them to feel obligated to do something every year.

Lora-If I find a place to order a Neti pot online without the shipping cost I will let you know. DH said he is very interested in trying one, so I am going to search one out. I didn't know they were featured on Oprah, maybe her site has a link or something. I am glad you and your DH still have your movie ritual every weekend. It's important to do those kinds of things together. I hope you have a good time! How was Lions for Lambs?

Have a great day and I will BBL! (And it better be after a WO! :eek:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.