Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sunday Dec 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - (if anyone checks in today)

This morning I did Spinervals Lean & Mean. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 520 calories. This workout doesn't really get your HR that high cuz most of the intervals are on the short side. I also did Yoga Journal - The Great Instructors - with Baron Baptiste - Power Yoga Foundations practice 80". This was a bit on the tougher side.

My pain is flaring horribly. I have a really bad muscle spasm from the base of my skull on the right all the way down to my sciatic nerve. It's probably a combination of stress/anxiety, weather change and possibly some of the over head weighted movements I did the other day. I'll be glad once I get a couple of weeks at my new job out of the way! I hate starting new jobs. You think I"d be used to it by now!

Toasty -what did you think of The Mist? We are going to see Awake today.

Have a great day. I'm eating breakfast and then going to soak my spasmed body in an Epsom salt and Lush bath and use my Girls Love Vanilla Whipped Cream. Trying to enjoy my last day of freedom.

If anyone is interested in Amy Bento's Hi Lo Dome Challenge, I have a copy for sale on Ebay for $10. My user name is lorajc946 over there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.