Trying to Fit Yoga In for Saturday June 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Today is my WSFL Recovery Day.......so I did cardio with my HR in the 50-60% range that he recommends..........Yikes....I don't even feel like that was cardio dude!!

I did Mindy's new Gliding 15" the DAnce portion followed by Denise Austin's Indoor Walk. Cardio was 60" with 10" stretch at the end (Denise ...laugh if you will....is particularly good for these great 10 min. stretches at the end of her cardio. I burned 330 calories. At 50-60% of max, my HR was only at 95-110 on my monitor and I did go slightly over from time to time. But...geez...that hardly feels like cardio. I guess I shouldn't have that piece of chocolate I wanted at the movies later!

I also did Living Room Yoga - Twist and Bend. YOY, am I freakin stiff! I can't believe it. Alwyn's program must be killing my lower body with all that heavy weight. I also could't muster the energy to do the sun salutations! I'm such a wimp these days. Hope I have more energy tomorrow.

Speaking of food....these ladies at work are the WORST to be around. The one part-timer, brings in goodies every time she comes to work. Yesterday, she brought me a brownie (so much for cleaning up my diet) and a couple other days cookies! I've been eating them too! I'm so bad! I'm not really sure where my weight is right now...as I'm super bloated. I had to take pain meds that bloat the heck out of me for a week when we got home from Vegas...as the long trip killed my injury. I won't know my true weight until the meds get out of my system and the water retention goes down. It should take about 7 days (from past experience). So I'm not sure how much I gained on vacation.

This dude at work bought his girlfriend a $500 bracelet from Tiffany's for no freakin' reason yesterday. He was showing it to all of us in the office. Where were these dudes when I was dating??? Oh....that's right, I always went for the "bad boys".....what the f#@k was I thinking??????? Oh...that's right...I wasn't thinking!
PS. got my Carnivale Diabolique BPAL order. So far, I'm liking Torture Queen, Inez, Dyan Moon (quite lovely) and the Esheth Zenum (or whatever the heck it is) ones..........more later.

Have great days everyone. Off to eat my breakfast and then get my bath with my Lushie bath bomb.

Hi Brighton - glad to have you back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.