Trying to Fit Yoga in For Saturday Dec 22

lorajc

Cathlete
if anyone's around --

This morning I did Petra's PK Step. Workout was 56" and I burned 411 calories. This was a moderately low intensity workout and my HR stayed in the 70-75% range. I followed it much better today, but still got messed up a few times. Easier than Patrick! Maybe I'll try Patrick again next week.

I also did Yoga with Elise Browning an Anusara teacher ...50" and I just didn't get into it again. I don't know what's up with me not getting into yoga lately. I'll have to try one of my old standby DVDs and if that doesn't "do it" for me, then there's definetely something not right with me.

I just ordered P90X+ thanks to someone on the OD thread. It's not going on sale until Jan 3rd, but you can get it if you're in the Million Dollar Body Club and someone posted a link on VF to order, but I spent all night trying to get it to work to get the 25% discount and couldn't do it...so someone posted this Ultimate Fitness website I bought it off today, but I paid $15.99 for postage and didn't get a discount....but it's a Xmas gift...so oh well.

Have a great day ladies. Normal Saturday routine for me today with lots of other stuff to take care of. It will be a busy weekend. Glad I'm off next week......I'll need it.

Hi ladies! I went for a haircut this morning and then met the Atlanta Cathe's for lunch. It's so nice that we live close and can meet up sometimes! I am still feeling pretty sick but I am functioning quite well on a regimen of DayQuil and NiQuil. I got a ton of Tae Bo DVDs in the mail from Netflix that I will be previewing-I hope at least one of them is inspiring enough to get me back in the swing of things.

Lora-Sorry to hear about things not going so well with your DH and your family. I hope that 2008 is a better year for you all around! I am looking forward to a new year. I don't feel like "7" was my lucky number. From what I understand of numerology (which is very little) 8 is my life number so I am hoping for good things to come! I am so jealoous of your P90X+ purchase! You've got to tell me all the details once you get it! I am going to wait for STS to come out before I decide whether or not 2008 will be my year for the X. Re: The Collage HOliday Catalog...OMG! OMG! I hope I can find my copy of it. That is so exciting! How did you end up there? I am going to look for mine right now! :) :) :) That's SO COOL! Re: The job-that is great news that you are getting compliments on your handling of everything! I am really happy for you and hope everything continues to work out there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.