Trying To Fit Yoga In for Saturday April 26

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - Not sure if anyone's around today - but...

This morning I did some easy recovery cardio. Couldn't take a total rest day, as I was a bad girl at work yesterday and ate a brownie after lunch. I couldn't help it....darned PMS. Speaking of work....I did get caught with my green nailpolish. The boss mentioned it. She called me naughty! I don't care cuz I was mad at her any way for her stupid ways!

I did Leslie's 3 Mile Walk Your Waistline Away Walk. This one wasn't very intense. I made it a bit harder by doing parts of it on the Rebounder, but I kept my HR relatively low 68-75% of max.

I also did Yoga Core Cross Train with Rodney Yee 30" and Ravi & Ana's Fat Free Yoga - Warm Up & Open Up Segment 25".

Doing my normal Saturday routine today. Going to Mom's to make up BPAL sample packs and then to the movies later. First, I have to soak my weary muscles in the tub. I ended up getting pretty sore from either that Kettlebell workout yesterday or that Tae Bo with hand weights. All of this Tae Bo talk makes me want to break out my older Tae Bo Lives. I'm curious to see how hard they would be for me today since I'm so much more fit that I was back then.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

Hi ladies! I have missed a couple of workouts, but should be back on track tomorrow. I had a positive home pregnancy test, so I went to the fertility clinic on Friday morning to have a blood test done. It was positive, too! :eek: :eek: :eek: I go back in for another blood test on Monday morning, to make sure my hormone levels are doubling in a 48 hour period. Pretty exciting news, huh?!? :) I went to the hair dresser today and got my hair cut pretty short (chin length) for summer. I don't like it as much as my long hair, but it feels better and I will spend much less time with the hair dryer in the mornings, so I'll take it!

Lora-That is kinda' funny about the green polish! I can understand not really caring about what they are going to say about it since they act so ridiculous on a daily basis. What movie did you end up seeing today? I think DH & I are going to see Baby Mama tomorrow or next weekend. We have some free movie passes and have been waiting for something to come out that we both wanted to see. Good job on the muscle soreness! What you have been doing lately, esp. with the kettlebells, seems to be very effective for you. I don't remember you talking much about being sore (at least this often) since you started the thread.

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.