Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sat May 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

This morning I did CIA Amazing Hot Stepping with Nekea Brown 60" and then I did Power Squeeze lower body and abs followed by Aligning the Upper Body Anusara Yoga with Lauren Mones. Burned 400 calories during the cardio.

Gonna go soak in the tub. I'm a bit sore from that Sharon CIA workout yesterday. I think I hurt my shoulders (injury area) from going too heavy on rear delt flies (as usual) and pushups irritated it also.

I'm doing my normal Saturday routine.....movie will be Next with Nicolas Cage. Instead of posting on Ebay though, I'll be getting stuff ready to sell over at LiveJournal. Seems like some of my regular Ebay customers belong to that Forum.....and they are all mad at Ebay for not allowing decants be sold any longer. It's Ebay's loss too....as I used to pay them quite a bit of money monthly!

Kel - good to have you back. Glad you are enjoying your new Cathe's and hopefully your life is calming down.

Yve - my offer is still open for this Anusara DVD if you want it. I don't really need another slow moving anusara practice (have the other one) so I'll sell it to you for a bargain price. Let me know.

Jen - The word over at VF is that Tony's working on a few new titles to add to the P90X Library. Other than that, the new Slim Series Express workouts are now available. Probably not worth getting those unless you have Slim Series though, as they are more like workouts to use in conjunction with Slim Series. How's work been? Any better? I hope there's a job in the paper for me tomorrow. I'm starting to get very concerned about this job situation. My unemployment runs out in July. Beginning in June - I will start looking for a job outside of my field......cuz I need to work.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back later.

Hi ladies! I previewed Nekea's WO and Janis Saffell's WO last night. Nekea's WO is going back today. I liked her personality but the WO was too fast and dancy for my step taste. I have a fear of injury when doing step anyway and she really moves!! I loved the Janis Saffell WO upon preview. Will probably do that one today or tomorrow. I am sorta in the mood for one of Jari's today.

Lora-WOW, kudos to you if you can keep up with Nekea! I hope you enjoy your movie. I am not a Nick Cage fan, but that one looks pretty good! Will you be seeing the new Spiderman? My DH & I will go see it at some point after all the hype dies down. My job is the same still, I think I am just getting better at coping. A lot of our employees are feeling burnt out and tired. The work environment is pretty hectic and stressful for the company as a whole. Since we are insurance-based and take huge write-offs for the work we do, we can't justify hiring more personnel. It's a tough situation. I hope some good job prospects come your way. It would be difficult to go outside your field, but maybe that would be a good change, too.
So, do you have the Janis Saffell one that I previewed last night? What about her others like Strike Zone, etc.?

Have a great day, ladies! I will check back later.

Jen

OK, I am back! I did Ripped today and loved every minute of it! My energy was really good and I felt like I got in a great workout. Went heavier on almost everything. I need to invest in more weight for my barbell. I also downloaded a workout from podfitness.com. I put in my "profile" and it gave me a circuit training workout. It then syncs the workout to one of your ipod playlists and voila...there's your workout set to your favorite music! It was a good workout and I liked the instructor. I listened to it and did most of the moves (at a MUCH slower pace to get a feel for it) before I did Ripped. The workout was bootcamp style and featured jump rope, squat thrusts, wall sits, hamgstring curls, ab work, punching drills, jumping jacks, plie squats, and side lunges. My only complaint was that it seems to move slightly slow between exercises, when there were only a few transitions (like after squat thrusts) where you actually need the 30 second rest periods in between. I can see increasing the intensity by adding some compound exercises (bicep curls with hamstring curls) or by jumping rope during the transitions. It was just too cool to have my own soundtrack for once......really kicked up the motivation. I will go back to the site before my free trial expires to download more workouts. I also could see joining for a month or two every once in awhile to get some new workouts.

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.