Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sat Jan 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Moring Yogini's and Wannabee's!!

This morning I did CIA Step Eurphoria with Kim Miller. Workout was 51" and I burned 438 calories. Not a very intense workout....as I planned it to be a recovery workout. It was fun....but towards the end I started to get really lost. I also did Yoga for Beauty Dusk with Rainbeau Mars.

I can't believe I didn't enjoy this yoga practice today. I did it cuz I wanted to do a favorite to make me feel better and it didn't work. I'm VERY stressed out about my job. That week I had off hurt me and now I'm forgetting stuff. The office manager made a comment yesterday and I don't think she or the other girl training me were very happy with me. I hope I don't lose this Temporary job.....and I HOPE I do better next week and I hope they end up hiring me on as permanent soon. I'm so stressed about it. My DH is also all over me telling me I better not lose this job. I'm doing the best I can.......but it's so hard to learn new stuff. My brain doesn't work like it used to! Pray for me everyone.....cuz I need it!

sorry for the vent!

Off to soak in the tub and do my normal Saturday routine.

Have a great day ladies.

Jen - I hope you start feeling better soon.

Hi everyone! I've been enjoying my visit with the folks here in Omaha. It's been nice to be able to just relax. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten in any yoga here as their house is FREEZING and my muscles are too cold to do anything but sit under a blanket LOL. DD and I are heading home tomorrow and then I'll be back on board with things on Monday ;-)

Lora, I'm sorry to hear about your work...I hope things go better for you soon.

Jen, I hope you start feeling better! It stinks to be sick. I called DH today and he's sick now...I think he caught what his sister had when she and her hubby stayed at our house the other day...he sounded pretty miserable :-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.