Trying to Fit In Yoga for Sat Jan 13

megadoo

Cathlete
Morning ladies.

Lora I am sure you are having a good WO now.

Tammy- I just have CC6 with Sean, but holy cow I loved it. I went my personal fastest on the sprints. Great WO. I hope to get Candace too. Do any of them last a full hour before cool down?

Goodmorning everyone else! Have a great day. I am off to work!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Rebecca Small's Symmetrical Step Segment off of Stomp 2 and then I did Marc Oliver-Kluike's Dance Step segment off of Stomp 2 and for the cooldown, I started to learn another segment from Marc Oliver's Dance Step. Totaled about 70 minutes of aerobics - not sure how much I burned, as my HRM battery went dead. I also did about 45-50 minutes of Yoga from Yoga Radiance.

I don't really click with Yoga Radiance. I do like the Lunar segment on it, but not sure why I don't really care for it. I don't really like the music and the instruction is voice over dub.....I don't know. Guess I'll have to try the entire DVD before I judge it, as I've only done it in segments so far. Today I did Spring, Winter and Lunar.

Have great workouts everyone. I'm off to do my usual Saturday stuff.

Well, I got my first pay check yesterday and I am salary. I had to stay late a couple nights this week. I hope this doesn't happen too often. I can just see the first time I'm there until 7:00 pm - I'll be freaking out cuz I get up so early.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders. The Slow and Heavy series is my absolute favorite. I had been intending to do another endurance rotation but my body really seems to be calling for heavy weights right now. It's also TTOM and I find I can lift very well during that time :) so I am going to take advantage of it. DH worked out with me again....we actually did 4 days together last week (I added 2 days on my own, as well.) He is doing well...just complaining about the amount of chicken we are having for dinner. I keep telling him that he will get used to it and he will just have to get over the fact that there's a lot of things we used to eat that we won't be eating anymore. I can't believe the way we used to eat...all kinds of fried and prepackaged stuff...I finally cleaned up over the past two years but he's pretty resistant and a pickier eater than he will admit! When he was single, he used to live on kidney beans and oatmeal cream pies and of course,...beer! x(
Which leads me to ask-Do your husbands eat as clean as you ladies do? Anyway, I digress as usual...on to the personals....

Char-Good for you for eating clean while eating out at Mexican! What did you end up choosing? Eating clean while eating out is still a challenge for me-eating clean at home-no problem-o! I see from the Hardcore thread that you are really into the Yoga now-hope you continued to enjoy it and I have no doubt you will inspire others!

Lora-They sure are keeping you busy @ work! Glad you are hanging in there! Got my Gurmukh book from Amazon today and her DVD, as well as those Ravi and Ana's. Love the Ravi and Ana music. WOs look good, but will definately take some getting used to.

Tammy-Hope your stress gets better or at least is very temporary. I am still on a big time soy kick. Today I got Silk's Mocha-premade drink w/ coffee & chocolate. I love it! Can't seem to sell DH on it yet.

Megadoo-How often do you run? Were you running before you found Cathe or were you running before that? I ran 20 mins for the first time this week and would like to include it but I am worried about my knees. BTW, I think I may be getting an iPOD finally! Which one do you have? Got a couple of Target gift cards and I am eyeing the iPOD shuffle. Heard it was great for exercising with since it is so tiny.

BTW, Congrats to you both (Tammy, Megadoo) on the biceps DOMS! How did you get it?

Jen

Also forgot to ask-any of you taking any supplements? If you don't mind sharing-What are they, where did you find out about them, and are they working for you?

Jen

Jen: My stress comes from workin too many hours lately. I live in NY and the State has recently switched their eye insurance plan. I work in an opticians office that now accepts the NYS eye plan and needless to say we now have to deal with thousands of people. We are a small office and the stress is incredible.... I am going to ask for a pay increase next week.

I got my bicep DOMS from doing chin-ups...they get me every time!

As for supplements, I take a fistful twice daily. A multivitamin, a calcium/magnesium supplement, omega 3's, flax, a vitamin B supplement, MSM/glucosamine supplement and a supplement for perimenopause....EGADS!

Hi Jen. No I never ran before Cathe. Now I really like it. I just worked on my endurance. I was running 2-3 times a week, but I got bored and took a few weeks off. I am just going back to it. CC will halp alot witht that.
I do take calcium and vitamin D, and a baby aspirin every day. But that is really because of my auto-immune disease, and the calcium is also because of the immune-suppressants I take. I need a multi vitamin too, but the one I had has iron in it and after 3 days of that I am way to backed up LOL TMI!!!! So, I just keep forgetting to get another without iron. I am looking into getting some others too.

Oh, and absolutely not does my DH eat healthyx(.

So, no WO for me. My Sarcoidosis is really beating me up today. I worked this mornign, then came home about 3, went to bed till almost 6, and have been on the couch and floor since. I really really really wanted to WO, but no go. Planning on tomorrow though.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.