Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sat Dec 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning was supposed to be my rest day....but my DH didn't take his rest day and I felt "mental" and like I needed to workout, so I did Turbo Jam Total Body Blast. I remember someone from the Hardcore thread trying this and saying it was easy so I thought it would be good for a recovery day. I can't believe it, but it was fairly easy. I probably could have put maybe just a bit more effort into it to make it a bit harder, but I had a moderate workout. MY HR was in the 120's, 130's, 140's and went to 150 a few times. Not a major "balls to the wall" (as my DH would say) cardio workout. But then, he tells me I shouldn't be doing my cardio like that all of the time. I didn't use weight for any of the ab work since my abs are sore and the ab work was relatively easy also. It was a fun workout though. I burned 372 calories at the end of this 60" workout.

I also did Total Yoga "Water" series and this was a bit too "beginner" for me. It has thorough explanation of every pose and they move pretty slowly into each pose. I doubt I'll keep this. If anyone here wants it, just let me know. I'd give it away if I was working, but since I'm not working, I'd like to get a few dollars for it. Let me know if you're interested. It only made me want to break out one of my Mark Blanchard DVDs tomorrow!!! LOL.

Have a great rest day or workout day. I'll be back later. I think I'm PMSing with this "mental" stuff going on and my pain is flaring. I'm due to start any day.....so I'll not say this is all from being "jobless" at the moment.

Yve - Thanks for the info on Feltengrais....but geez......$50 for one DVD. I don't think I can afford that until I'm working.

Late night for me. Took kids to Monsters Inc on Ice. Was alot of fun.
I just finished B&G leg blast. O-M-G! My legs have not burned that much, like, ever. I used 8# DB for the 2/3 of it, then went down to 5#s. I then did the ab section from B&G and stretch.

I really need to shower and go to bed. Have a lot of shopping tomorrow. Goodnight.

I hope you feel better Lora. PMS sucks. But, it does end! Any movies this weekend?

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.