Trying to Fit Yoga In for Monday May 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I couldn't sleep last night for nothing (haven't been able to for a while now....severe anxiety). I tossed for hours and then when I finally fell asleep, had a horrible nightmare and didn't even feel like I slept.....needless to say...I slept in and got a late start working out.

I tried a Turbulence Training workout this morning....but I guess I didn't plan very well cuz it omitted legs...and I want to do 2 total body workouts before I leave on Friday, so I ended up adding leg work. Workout with 20 minutes of HIIT was 65" and I burned 544 calories. I also did Tracey's Core Blast - Med Ball & Stability Ball work 10"...left my HR monitor running - burned 603 calories.

I also did Yoga/Stretch from BB's Project You and really liked it for a 20" session.

I didn't think this TT workout was half as hard as Warp Speed. Those metabolic circuits in Warp are the Bomb! I'm going to research more on Metabolic circuits and see if I can find any other ones. I looked at Afterburn II and he does complexes in that program which look hard also.......and I've also seen some complexes workouts by Alwyn on T-Nation.

Have great workouts everyone. My shoulders are REALLY messed up this week.....and they will be glad to get 5 days off from weights at the end of the week.

Hi ladies! I was a complete bum this weekend! I had my first ultrasound appointment this morning and I can't believe it but it's TWINS!! :) DH and I are so excited! The babies are strong and healthy, so I am starting to tell more people now. My family has been e-mailing me back and forth already at work today. The dr. gave me a due date of January 7th, but more than likely I will deliver early, so I imagine it will be no later than Christmas or New Years. Wow, I can't believe I just said that! :eek:

Lora-Gosh, you are already going to leave for your trip on Friday? That sure is fast! Sounds like those workouts are really amazing. It probably will be a good idea for you to rest those shoulders for awhile. I know you will still be doing a lot of walking anyway, but that would probably amount to rest days for you. Sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping well. I hope that changes soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.