Trying to Fit Yoga in for Monday May 12

lorajc

Cathlete
Ugh....MOnday and I didn't want to get out of bed!

I did BeachBody's Project You - Full Body Circuit. I lifted as heavy as possible. They did 12 reps...but I did 8-10 depending on the exercise. The cardio bursts were really short in this and didn't really elevate my HR much, but they were fun ...simple kickbox moves. I had a pretty decent workout. Workout was 61" and I burned 416 calories.

I was looking over Warp Speed Fat Loss last night by Alwyn Cosgrove and I just can't convince myself it looks tough enough. Thus the reason, I've put off trying Afterburn. I guess I'll have to try it to "believe" in it. Others have said Afterburn is tough........maybe the paper version is deceiving. I know when Dallys tried Turb Training, she said it was tough and it doesn't look so tough on paper either.

I was just curious if anyone here has stopped drinking out of plastic after the recent info just came out? I'm still drinking out of my water bottle and I'm trying to decide if I really need to stop.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - you are absolutely right about me needing to change my way of thnking about work. IT's hard to do that! I'll try though. The movie was okay. Not great...but had some funny moments. I don't like Cameron Diaz. Don't understand what people see in her. My nephew is already out of the hospital. They don't keep you long these days. He had it done at the Cleveland Clinic cuz it was a very "specialized" procedure. I'm glad I'll finally have a band to wear, cuz up until now, people always thought i was just engaged, as my wedding ring is just a thicker band with a big diamond in it....but it can be mistaken for an engagment ring. The platinum diamond band we chose has 1 carat total of diamonds (11 total) all the way around the band and they sort of sit down into the band....but are not baguettes. I can't wait to get it.....10 days! The gift your DH got you sounds really thoughtful and nice. He sounds like a good husband!

Gotta run....I'm running late. Hope I didn't miss any questions

I just ordered that Weight Lifting with Jackie (whoever) from Amazon. She looks fit and the workout seems to resemble 30-day shred.

Hi ladies! No workout for me tonight. DH & I decided to break up our usual weeknight routine and go out to eat tonight. I thought we would have no problem getting seated anywhere on a Monday night, but the restaurant we went to was PACKED! I am off of work tomorrow, but still have to get up early to take Lenny to chemo. It sure will feel good to break up the work week a little bit!

Lora-Wow, that ring sounds really beautiful! OOOOh, you are getting the Jackie Warner workout DVDs. I have 20 min. snippets of them to preview now on Exercise TV. They are really similar to Jillian Michaels' Workouts. I really like the show "Work Out" on Bravo channel about Jackie and her gym. I am completely addicted to that show right now! Don't know what to tell you about the plastic water bottles. I have tried to use other containers and they are just not as convenient, so I always end up going back to the plastic ones. I know they are also bad for the environment, but at least we are diligent about recycling them.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.