Trying to Fit Yoga In for Monday March 3

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Fat Blaster Upper, Mission Lower, Mission Upper and Mission Abs. Workout was 70" and I burned 438 calories. Most of the leg work is unweighted....but I might add weights next time.

Jen - I'm jealous of your weather!! Don't you live in Roswell? IF so, there is a Black Phoenix party at a store called Whole Foods that will be carrying BPAL coming up. See the Announcements thread at www.BPAL.org. Maybe you can go. That would be fun. We saw Vantage Point yesterday and it was good. We both liked it.

Carrie - not sure what happened with the first Rock of Love chick....but I don't think she was really "into" Bret that much from what I saw on the show. There sure are a bunch of "skanks" on that show.......not trying to be mean here....but just calling it like I see it! Yikes....and some of them are really airheads with inflated boobs!! LOL. My DH jokes that there will surely be a ROL 3 with the group he has to pick from! (yes, I'm loving the KB's. I'm totally sold after how sore I got and they are fun....sort of like playing with a ball as a kid....only a HEAVY one).

I better get going....running a bit late. I'll be back later. Hope I didn't miss any questions from yesterday.

ETA - Jen - here's the info from the BPAL thread. I hope I'm remembering correctly that you live in Roswell.....

Calling all Southern BPALers! Mark your calenders and pack up your stash! [icon_smile.gif]

Harry's/Whole Foods in Roswell will be throwing our very first Meet n Sniff /Will Call type party and everyone's invited! We will have all of our current offerings for sale (20 GC's, 4 Love Poems, and all the Retail Only Salons) as well as some wonderful BPAL and BPTP swag to give away (including a locket! [whoo.gif] ). You are more than welcome to bring in your own collections to share; please just make sure they are marked as such to avoid confusion.

The Details:

Date: Sunday March 9th from 6pm-8pm
1180 Upper Hembree Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
770-664-6300 x133 (Whole Body- ask for Lisa or Tony)
Call us with any questions!

Please pm me, or pop me an email if you can make it ([email protected] -please put BPAL in the subject field); I'd love to have an idea of how many folks are coming so I can prepare goody bags and food! [icon_smile.gif]

I hope you can make it!

XO
Lisa [wub2.gif]

*Just a side note...this is for the Ro

Lora -so the Ukrainain Love Tank got booted off! I was so glad to see her go. I am sure she is a nice person, but I could not stand looking at her terrible eye makeup! What is that? I totally agree with your DH that there will be a ROL III! Ah, the skanks make the show so much more interesting.

Today will be Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and Abs. With Tony.

Carrie

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well.
I managed to go to prenatal yoga on Saturday - and pilates yesterday.

Not sure what I will today - though I need to get out of here - as they are testing the building's fire alarms - and the ongoing buzzard is starting to pierce my brain!!!

Hope everyone has a great day - will be back later.

Yve

Good morning everyone -

Still nothing to report here, obviously. In fact, I'm still quite sore so I couldn't do anything even if I wanted. I guess this is why they put you on light duty with no heavy lifting for 2 weeks... & I won't get my full release until March 18 (also my 40th b-day). I'll start doing something light when I feel up to it but I'm just going to listen to my body until then.

Lora - Are you enjoying these new Barry's? I looked them up & I'm not sure I'd be interested in them. I really like the old ones, though.

Carrie - Have fun with your workout today. I love working upper body!

Yve - I sure hope they get that alarm fixed soon. They tested ours here at the new building a few times after we first moved in & I thought my eardrums would explode!

I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through all of your workouts for awhile longer. I hate that I can't work out... but I think it will be fun when I get to start again too. It will give me something to work toward... & a good time of the year to do it too! Plus, I'll have STS to look forward to too. I still haven't preordered but I will definitely do it one day this week. I'm excited about it!

Well, I need to get back to work for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was CTX chest followed by 4DS chest. I quickly learned that 4DS should have come before CTX and I will do it that way the rest of the week. I added on Boy Shorts Bottoms w/Minna Lessig.

Oops...being called for dinner...will try to get back after....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.