Trying to Fit Yoga in for Monday March 10

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Rob Glick's Strength Training workout. Workout was 67" and I burned 336 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - that Kickbox Core Crosstrain was okay yesterday. It is sort of like her Intensati workouts (the cardio portion). It wasn't a super high HR calorie burner workout...but it's low impact.....and I'm feeling it in my lats, etc from all of those punches today....and I rarely get sore from kickboxing. The scenery is nice...as it's filmed outdoors in the canyons or something to that nature.

Good morning everyone -

I hope you all are doing okay with the time change. Since I was in Nasvhille over the weekend, I actualy lost 2 hours. But I ended up getting a pretty good night's sleep so I think I'm going to be okay. I'm still not up to doing anything yet but I'm really feeling a whole lot better now. I don't really feel much like stretching because of my stitches but I'm starting to feel hopeful that I'll be able to get back into my workouts (slowly) next week. I'm taking off Friday & Monday for the Bristol Nasacar races so it will probably be next Tuesday before I actually do anything.

I hope everyone had a great weekend & I hope everyone has a great day. I'll be sure to check back in later & see what else is going on.

Take care!

ETA: I forgot to mention... I ordered STS last night & I'm very excited about it!!!

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was 4DS Legs followed by Leaner Legs. :eek: I cut LL short by 2 or 3 exercises (did 30 minutes) because my legs were completely fried to the point that I couldn't even keep good form without using weights. I am so glad I got it over with tonight. I don't have a "plan" for my recovery week, but I do want to get Squeeze in a couple of times, along with some yoga and light cardio. Since I couldn't decide on the next rotation, I am just going to try a couple of weeks of the ones I wanted to try and I will put them back to back. I would like to get in a lot of endurance and cardio before heading back to strength again. I bulked up with this rotation, but I also got tighter at the same time-which was great but I can tell it is time to LEAN out!

Lora-Thanks for the review of Kickbox Core Crosstrain. I will have to get over to Collage to preview it.

Kel-Yea for STS! I am so glad you finally caved.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.