Trying to Fit Yoga in for Monday June 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did WSFL Strength Circuit C and Metabolic Circuits C & D. This was Deadlift, Step Up, KB Swing Hell Day. I hate this workout...as I have a bad back and tons of deadlifts bother me. Intervals were the 30/90 round of 6. I used the Rebounder as usual and jogged around the house. I added Denise Austin 10" stretch to the end. Workout was 68" and I burned 496 calories.

I need motivation to push thru these next 2 weeks. I'm getting bored and this is tough on my shoulder/neck injury and lower back with my injury. I'm also not seeing any results on the scale.....but as you all know, my diet hasn't been the greatest lately.

Anyone else order these www.Dovebodies.com workouts? I saw these on Videofitness. I emailed Dove and she says they are advanced and tough....so I ordered them.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Yve - so nice to hear from you. I'm going to have to try to be strong with the sweets this week, as I can't afford to keep gaining. I have no excuse.....as I didn't just have a baby. I'm glad that you were able to have a nice workout the other day. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.