Trying to Fit Yoga in For Monday Jan 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's New You Coming total body weight workout. It took me about 65 minutes to complete this 55 minute workout, as I was switching my weights and had to pause the tape to do so, as this moves very quickly. I also was putting ankle weights off and off for the abs and lying leg segments. Not sure how much I burned, as my HR monitor went dead half way thru and came back to life with the default settings for weight, resting HR, etc. I think I burned around 300 calories though.

I posted my evening yoga session on yesterday's thread.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll try to peek in from work. As I said before, Jay is on vacation this week. Hopefully, this will give me some time to get used to Ed's work. I'm still a bit nervous.....will probably be for a while.

Hi all! Sorry I didn't get to post last night. We had really bad storms and our power went out. DH and I were doing MuscleMax at the time and had just finished the abs. (Couldn't it have gone out BEFORE the abs? :) ) Anyway, I am already at work, so no personals yet-I will catch up tonight!

Have great days and WOs!

Jen

Got a good WO in ladies. I did HSTA cardio and UB, then tacked on just the cardio premix again, did a quick stretch, and then did The Method Pilates Target Toning with Jennifer Kries. I did the arms and abs sections. WO was just under 90 min. Wanted to do the pilates for something different. Felt really good, as an add on, and good for stretching too. I wan't sure I was going to make it thru the power scissors in HSTA (twice by the way) after B&G yesterday.

Jen- it is so frustrating when the power goes out! Glad you are having fun with the hubby!

Lora-looks like Sam is about to tell Elizabeth where to go! That should be good. Did you see Sonny shoot Alcazar??? Wow! WOnder if he is gonna be dead???
Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hey ladies!

This morning was IM#3 and then Fluid Power Mandala I section.

Lora: I've finally got it! She moves really fast, but once you get her flow and rhythm it just comes naturally. The section I did today felt REALLY good after beating my body up with IM#3.

Jen: Good job with MM (including the abs;)!

Meg: AWESOME workout girl! I never think to be that creative....DOH!

Hi all! I had a strange (for me) WO tonight. I put in LowMax and did the WU and first interval. I had this feeling come over me of "I don't want to be doing this right now" so I grabbed one of the dogs and went outside for a 20 minute interval run. Yep, I bailed on Cathe! I came back inside and did Perfectly Fit Buns (Kathy Kaehler) and Perfectly Fit Legs (Kathy Kaehler). I have the feeling my legs and butt will be fried tomorrow. I think my legs were too fatigued to do the blasts, since I did two full-body weight WOs in a row. I normally don't do that, but DH & I decided (wink, wink-read: I decided for him) that he would start working out with me on the weekends this year. I was trying to find something he would do since he will NOT do cardio-at least in step or aerobic form. I might be able to get him to go walking. I would love to say that working out with him was more fun, but I felt more self-conscious with him around. Not so much that I wouldn't WO with him-just wasn't as relaxed as I usually am. I wish I had a really funny Cathe story to post about this, but he doesn't really comment about Cathe's WOs being "girlie" because he knows better. I join him for dinner every night telling him how much she kicked my a$$ ! I can say that when we got to the second exercise on Power Hour, he said "Um, and how many times a week do you work out like this?" :) And about midway through he said "You know, I am really about ready for this to be over!" :)

Anyone buy the Cathe Calendar? I did and put my measurements in for January. I get my fat pinched by the Nutritionist tomorrow or Wednesday-I'll let you know how it goes-it's the first post-holiday weigh in!!!!

Megadoo-Are you feeling better today? I sooooo get that moodiness sometimes! You did IMAX 3 and followed by B & G !!! Yikes!! Can you believe I have not touched either one of those WOs yet? I think they are much less scary in the wrapper!!!! :) :) Nice job on the HSTA too and conquering the power scissors :) twice :) !!

Lora-How are your spasms today? Seasun's abs (7 minutes of planks!!!) sound brutal!! I can't wait for my new Kundalinis to arrive! In addition to your glowing reviews, they got 5 stars from virtually everyone on Amazon, so how could I resist! One of the reviews about Gurmukh's book was talking about Kundalini being a cult, blah blah-you should read it-I swear there's one in every crowd that wants to call yoga something cultish.

Char-That's neat that you have a little daily ritual with your perfumes, particularly applying them before your WOs. Sounds like your getting good use out of them, which is always a sign that you should have more!!!!!! :) What are TALs? Or do I want to know?

Tammy-Oh no! No steel cut oats with soymilk for you? I am completely sold on the Vanilla Light Silk for EVERYTHING! I had no idea about how many products Silk makes. They had their own Chai Tea and Coffee Latte thingy and Creamer...have you tried any of that stuff? Congrats on getting in the groove on Fluid Power! Shake it girl!

Jen

Jen: Good for you for knowing your body and doing the workout that works for you! I did buy the Cathe calendar, but it is hanging in my workout room which gets lot of visits from my sons and their friends, so I have refrained from adding my "stats"...LOL! I *HEART* Silk vanilla light soy milk...it's the steel cut oats I don't like:(. For a long while I was using the Silk Soy Creamer for my coffee, but DH stopped buying it. I finally found almond butter....can't wait to try it!

Good nite yogis...'til tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.