Trying To Fit Yoga in for Monday Jan 21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X+ Total Body & about 10 minutes of Abs/Core. I used my Perfect Pushup stands and my arm slings for the hanging ab work. Workout was about 63" and I burned 348 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. Can't believe it's Monday already. Starting to dread my job cuz it's such a stressful atmosphere and I'm still only a Temp.

Jen - I didn't really like Lion/Lamb movie. It was very realistic and sad ...but I only thought it was so/so. Maybe I just don't care for political movies representing current events and prefer Fantasy to get away from the "real world". There's a lunar update at BPAL today. Lunar Eclipse sounds divine.....check it out! Red musk and lots of deep, dark spicy notes. I ordered multiples of it.

Hi!

Yesterday's workout was Plyometrics, which went really well. Today is Back/Biceps/Abs, which I am going to start as soon as I post this!

Lora-I dread going to my job too, if that makes you feel better, probably not.

Ok, ladies I need to read up on the last posts, as I have fallen behind. I will try and catch up later today when I am at work!

Carrie

Good afternoon, ladies!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Today was run/swim for me today, went 2.45 miles on the treadmill & 1950 meters in the pool. It has been insane blizzard conditions here today... saw several accidents on the roundtrip to the gym, so I'm worried about DH's commute tonight. He drives a notorious canyon road to get to his job site-- it makes me crazy on days like these.

I'm planning on working a little Yoga Shakti in this afternoon, so hopefully that will relax me a little bit. :)

So much to do today! Typical Monday. Hope you all are well & "see" you tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I went to prenatal yoga class on Saturday morning - and pilates/feltengrais class on Sunday morning. Today - I haven't done much of anything - but errands. Went to see the doctor this morning. He said my iron was a bit low - but not terribly....and my GD test came back negative.. Yay! I celebrated with a choc covered hagen daaz bar!!!

I think tonight I will just veg.. Am so so tired - and just want to curl up on the couch with some silly chic lit!

Have a nice evening everyone.
Yve

Hi ladies - finally home from work.

Yve - meant to mention this morning that I tried to go to bed at 8 pm last night versus 9:30 and I couldn't sleep for nothing. I took 2 sleeping pills and finally dozed off somewhere between 9 and 9:30!! Frustrating!

Yve-- I am so glad your GD test came back negative. I was always worried about that and having to do the diet. But thankfully, it was negative.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was S&H Back and Planks, PH back, and Turbo Jam 20 minute workout. I finally settled in with a rotation yesterday. I decided on Fitnessfreak's Muscle Building and Defining rotation. Yep, I'll be sore everyday! ;)

Yve-That is such great news about your test! I love the way you celebrated, too! :) High five to you, girl! :) That is interesting about your iron level. When I had my bloodwork done, they said my iron was slightly elevated. I have had bloodwork done in the past and NEVER had a problem with iron. So of course, I freaked out and in true hypocondriac style start looking up things on the internet like Iron Overload Syndrome. The prenatal vitamin I was taking had 156% of the recommended daily allowance, so I figured I was getting too much. I asked the IVF nurse if I should stop taking the vitamin and she said no. I asked a nutritionist and she said yes. I decided to stop taking it (without telling them :eek:-I know, bad girl) and they repeated the bloodwork and it was fine. So now I have to try to find a prenatal that has low or no iron....and I am not having much luck considering you need more when you become pregnant. Any suggestions? Looks like I will be going back in this week for more bloodwork and an ultrasound.

Lora-Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the movie. I think the reviews were pretty mixed overall. I also enjoy getting away from it all with the movies and mostly enjoy fantasy or comedy. I do enjoy a good drama but really have to be in the mood for it...and rarely watch them twice, especially if they are very emotional. I would rather keep it light when being "entertained". OOOhhh..the Lunar eclipse sounds really good-I like the dark & spicy stuff. DH's birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I would like to get him a few additional fragrances. I will have to check it out!

Brighton-Hope your DH makes it home okay. I wouldn't want my DH to make that canyon commute either! Great workout today! Hope you enjoy your yoga later-I like Yoga Shakti too.

Hi to Carrie and Kel! Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.