Trying to Fit Yoga In for Monday Dec 3

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Sculpt - Sculpt Only premix 46" followed by Prevention's Big WeightLoss Fast - Cardio Sculpt section 10". Workout was 70" and I burned 370 calories.

My days of long workouts and daily yoga are over.........as it's back to full-time work today. Hoping it works out.

I hope someone checks in today, as it was a lonely weekend around here. I was talking to myself! LOL.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi ladies! I have been bad, bad and more bad still! I finally did resume my workouts...to stop again over the weekend. I think I am just not into being kind to my body right now, as I have felt over the past few weeks that it has not been kind to me! :( I looked through my rotation printouts yesterday to try to find a rotation that would spark my interest again. I really haven't done much with the new workouts, so I think I will give them a go.

Lora-Sorry I haven't been around much. Can't wait to hear about your first day on the job.

Have a great day ladies! I will BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Sorry I havent checked in the last while.
Our home computer is being serviced - and I try not to use the co computer for personal use too much.

I went to pilates yesterday and prenatal yoga on Saturday.
It was nice - also nice to meet some other moms to be.

Hope everyone is well.. will catch up with personals when I get my pc back tomorrow.

Have a nice evening.

Yve

OK, back again. I did HIS/Chest & Back, Weights first premix. Gosh those combos are tough to get! Ahhhhhhhh!!! I basically stuck with combos 1 & 2 and repeated them and also repeated the blasts. I really like the blasts in the new series. They are so much more fun than the endless doing one thing over and over again kind. I also really like the music in the series. It seems very happy-ish! ;) I sure needed that today. The weight work is good, too. It's very different but still works it hard! I may alternate these with a Barry's week. (Isn't that what you are doing, Kel?) Now I just need to decide what to do on the other days-more total body to finish it off :) or more cardio x(.

Yve-Good to see you! How's your dad?

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.