Here's the workout from the book
(3 sets of 12 reps each circuit)

Pushups
Squats (used 20 lb DB's)
Step Plyos (1 min.)

Incline DB Chest Flys (22 lb DBs)
Sumo Squats (25 lb DB)
Step Plyos (1 min)

Bench Dips (alternated 2 sets of behind the back tricep pullups with 15 lb)
Leg Extensions (loaded as much weight as I had upstairs - 70 lb
Jumping Jacks 1.5 min

Lateral Shoulder raises while doing jumping jacks 1.5 min.(only used 5 lbs for these...it's hard to do these for this long - my shoulders were looking good when I caught a glimpse in the mirror)
20 ball crunches (used a 10 lb DB)

Triceps press downs (used my black band with door attachment and crouched down for more resitance)
jump rope 1.5 min
50 ab scissors (used my ankle weights last 2 sets)

I had to modify the jump rope and jumping jacks on the rebounder using jack high knee combos, my own version of step plyos on the rebounder, high jump rope with dumbbells, etc.

Workout was 65" and I burned 400 calories and listened to ........what else.......but Papa Roach! I also did Amy's 10 min Stretch and Kundalini Yoga - Power Surge Warm up and Positive PMS 30".

These circuits continue to kick my butt. They are progressively harder and harder as the weeks go on (I glanced ahead.....YIKES). This is harder on my body than P90X was! I'm impressed...however, my HR is still elevated....so possibly overtrained also.
Jen - are you hanging in there with your baby?

Kel - are you around today?

Hi ladies! Great WO Lora! We finally finished moving my office yesterday, but with what my colleague left behind and all my junk, I have MOUNTAINS of papers to go through. We are going back today :( so I can get some work done. :( On the upside, my pup had a better night (and so did I) with only 2 awakenings. He seems more alert today and kept his dinner down again. :)

I will BBL today once we get home from the office.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, I am back. Finished some touches (hanging pictures, etc.) in my office and got about 5 minutes of work done...LOL! What a day! Tomorrow, we have to take Lenny to the vet and the exterminator will be here in the afternoon for our 6 month visit per the contract. I guess I can pretty much forget about getting any rest this vacation. I have been trying to read quite a bit during my time off. There is a lot I have to learn in my new position. I am reading books about Billing and Collections and Managed Care Contracting, as well as Marketing Physician Practices. It is not the most interesting reading at times, but I have already learned a lot.

I did not get in a workout, but I did eat pretty well today. I had only one sort of bad thing-a Kashi Choc/Oatmeal cookie. They are 130 cals per cookie (yikes!) but have whole grains and a bit of fiber, so you really are only hungry for one. After that, you don't want to eat again for awhile-they are pretty filling!

Didn't know what to get DH for our anniversary, so I just got him some BPAL oils-Snake Oil, Czernobog, Grog, Oblivion, & Habu. I got one for me (I know, [font color=indianred size=+1]bad girl, bad girl [/font] }( ) which was Samhain. Can't wait until they get here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.