Trying to Fit Yoga In for Mon Dec 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Total Body Sculpt with Cindy Whitmarsh and then added on 10 min of CardioScupt from Prevention's Big Weightloss Fast. Workout was about 74" and I burned 418 calories. Not sure if I'm keeping this DVD. I'll have to try it again. I have been very tired lately and lacking motivation. Need to snap out of this.

Have great workouts everyone. It's cold and snowy here again today.

Yve -the rain did change back over to snow yesterday and it's still snowing now. I've had enough snow........so it can quit any time!

Hi ladies! We finally got some good news today at DHs appointment! :) Thank Goodness! Still no WO for me and it's not looking like I will get any in this week....I have GOT TO start Christmas shopping. It is hard to get in the mood to do it when it is still pretty warm here. It got up in the 50s today! I usually don't even wear sweaters until January or February.

Lora-Is that Prevention workout fairly new? I will have to look into that one. I really have enjoyed the others I have. I didn't like them at first, but the more I do them, the more they grow on me. I am sure your motivation will kick in soon! Are you considering a rest week if it doesn't change? You are certainly due for one and it may work wonders for you. How is work going? Does your office close for the holidays? Many offices I know of are closed starting from next week to the new year. We are closed for 2 days only.

Hi to Yve if you check in later! Hi to Kel if you check in before I do tomorrow!

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.