Trying To Fit Yoga In for Friday June 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Happy Friday the Thirteenth. There's a BPAL fragrance to commemorate Fri the 13th....as always.

This morning was WSFL Strength Circuits, Metabolic Circuits with HIIT. This was a fave combo of mine...Incline Chest presses/DB Rows, Pushups and Jacknives, Lunge with Row, Shoulder press and squat.

For the HIIT, I used the Rebounder again. Intervals were 120/120 Max/Rec. I shortened my recoveries just a bit. I did my own stretch and listened to RHCP Stadium Arcadium - Jupiter for weights and Papa Roach Paramour Sessions for cardio. Workout was 60" and I burned 490 calories.

I need help! These ladies at work are THE DEVIL. They bring me cookies, cake, etc daily and I've eaten a choc chip or sugar cookie every day this week (big ones). You all know sweets are my weakness. We all just share one big room.....the cookies are right in my face. The one girl stops and buys stuff special just for me! It's becoming a bad habit that I need to break but with my addictive behavior and severe sweet tooth, I fear I doomed.

On the other hand, I have been talking with the one guy who is the Sales Manager that the owner brought from Phoenix and he's really into fitness like me and we've been talking about weights, fitness, etc over the last couple days.......but he even brought 2 boxes of cookies in for us ladies yesterday. I'm thinking I might mention that I would appreciate his support with the "junk food" eating since he's training for a competition.......like maybe we can help each other with diet? I need someone with some discipline around me. Today....the boss is buying lunch and for dessert, they ordered Triple Chocolate Cake!! OMG!!

Sorry this is soo long and hope it makes sense...as I'm rambling...but my sweet tooth is out of control and I need to get a grip. Would appreciate help.

Thanks for listening.

ETA - On a good note - another younger dude at work told me I looked 35 yesterday and then he said I was Hot.....not really sure if that's politically correct...but I'll take the compliment (yes, bragging again)....good ego boost for me since I have such low self esteem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.