Trying to Fit Yoga in for Friday 5-4

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yoga Ladies -

This morning I did All Body Attack with Sharon (CIA). Workout was 1 hour and 25 minutes. I did and I think I burned around 500 or so (didn't write it down right away). This was a pretty tough workout. Heavy on the shoulder work. I also did Yogafit Moodlift Yoga 30". I liked the yoga more than I did the last time I did it.

I guess I liked the yoga more this time since I knew not to expect a traditional session.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi Lora & everyone else who may follow!

I have been MIA for awhile. Sorry. Life just got so hectic that I didn't seem to have much time for anything... including yoga!:p I have been keeping up with my workouts, though, & thoroughly enjoying PUB/PLB since I acquired it. I never knew just now effective separating upper & lower body workouts could be until I tried this DVD. I was always a total body or circuit kind of gal because I just thought it packed so much more into a workout. Well, I'm here to say "I get it" now. I've done PUB/PLB for about a month & although the results have been fantastic, I'm going to go ahead & change it back up again this month. I'm still not fitting yoga in like I should but I think it will be much easier once Cathe's new 4-Day Splits come out. Since I will be able to get all of my cardio & weight work done in 4 days, I think I can more easily "allow" myself a nice yoga day on Friday. Still, I really need to do more now so wish me luck. I was supposed to go to a yoga class with a friend on Tuesday but she cancelled because her husband couldn't watch their little girl. Perhaps I should have gone by myself... or done a DVD at home... but I didn't. Oh well, there's always next week, right?

I just want to say it's good to be back & I hope all you flexible ladies are fitting your yoga in!:D

Namaste!

Kel

Hi ladies! Today is my rest day. It probably shouldn't be cheat meal night, too...but it is :). My weigh in did not go so well this morning, but since TTOTM my results may have been askew. I got Janis Saffell's Hardcore Kickbox Circuit and Nekea Brown's Step, Kickbox, & Intervals in the mail today from Netflix, so I will probably try them this weekend.

Lora-Glad you enjoyed the yoga more today. I am glad you give your workouts a second chance. I usually don't like many of my workouts the first time around. Sometimes I am good about giving them a second chance, but with the Netflix ones, I tend to give them the boot sooner since I did not invest as much money in them. Any more news on xflowsion? Can't wait until you get that one. It's been awful quiet at beachbody since Hip Hop Abs. I hope they are working on something! At least Cathe will be filming new stuff soon.

Kel-Glad you are doing well and you're back! We certainly missed you. I love PUB/PLB, too. I feel like I get a much better weight workout when they are separate. I have actually gone back to doing more circuits, since I have body fat to lose and I am trying to squeeze at least some cardio in every day. I hope you will have more time to post for awhile. Are you still busy on the weekends too?

Have a great night everyone!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.