Trying To Fit Yoga in For Finally Friday April 25

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Whoa....I'm tired. I couldn't get up this morning. I had a hair appt last night but the girl who was supposed to cut me quit and they said they tried to get a hold of me .......and since they didn't, I had to wait for ever for someone to be available! Didn't get home 'till late or in bed till late.......and slept in a bit.

I did Keith Weber's Extreme Kettlebell Cardio workout but had to cut a few segments short since I was running late. I also lost something right before I started working out....so my mind was sort of scattered. Didn't have that great of a workout....however, my hair was soaked from swinging that KB around. It still amazes me how KB's can give you a cardio workout with your feet planted on the floor. I used my 15-25 lb KBs and burned 451 calories in 57". I'm trying to figure out how the heck this ended up being my favorite workout...as it's super tough! No breaks in this one at all. It just goes continuously. I look forward to doing it again when my mind isn't all over the place.

Have great workouts everyone. Yay!! It's Friday!

Kel - I like Tae Bo cuz they are easy to follow and you can listen to your own music. I have a soft spot for Billy also. I've always liked him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.