Trying to Fit Yoga In for Finally Friday 3-7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did AOS Firepower. I chose the 2 times thru premix with short breaks and used my 15, 20 & 25 lb KBs. It got harder as it went on and I found myself dropping to my 15 lber more often. I added on Amy Bento's stretch from Hi/Lo dome at the end since this has no cool down or stretch. Workout was 70" long and I burned 484 calories.

After my workout, I figured out that my Platemates work on my KB's....so I'm excited to know I have weights in between now!! I tested them while swinging and they stayed on!

This DVD was okay....but my favorite is still the one from last week done on the beach -- it was non-stop with no breaks and kept your HR even higher than today's workout.

I really need to get motivated to start working in some Pilates and Squeeze type of stuff for my abs and legs. I haven't had time to on the weekends...as I've been sleeping in instead! Never enough time to fit in a good balance of things!

Kel - I don't mind discussing politics or other "taboo" subjects cuz I realize that everyone has different opinions on these issues and that doesn't bother me, as I'm pretty open minded. I hope you continue to improve from your surgery. That gas they blow you up with is pretty annoying. I remember having horrid pains in between my shoulder pains which I was told were gas pains. That's the only bad thing about surgery with scopes. I guess it's better than the huge incision though...cuz I can only imagine how that would feel!

Jen - good job on sticking with your workouts.

Yve - are you guys due to get this snowstorm we're getting?

Hi to everyone else. Have a great day! We're supposed to get a ton of snow today and tomorrow here! Sick of it!

Happy Friday Ladies!!!

Today I will be out walking - and will try to get Shiva's prenatal yoga in tonight. Am also sneaking out at lunchtime for a prenatal massage... my back and hip is very sore.

Lora - Yes - We are due for another 15 cm tonight and tomorrow. It is cold and grey outside.. I have just about had it with the winter this year.. It has been the most severe that I can remember since I was a kid.

Kel - Also agree with Lora re political conversations... and being a Canadian - would love to hear varying opinions on each of the candidates platforms. We've been following the primaries also -and find it so interesting.

Jen - Its NOT about the DOMS!!!! :7 (Did you hear that??!!)
Yes... lucky that I am - DH took me out for dinner last night. I had arctic char with broccolini, baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes on the side. It was yummy. I too like food...one of the great joys in life I think :) I have gained a fair bit of weight though - and looking forward to being more physical once baby is here - and I'm feeling better. I miss my step :-(

Hi Carrie if you check in later.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.