TGIF T-12

L Sass

Cathlete
Morning crew. Again - a FULL day of things to do. DS and I never made it to either McDonalds or Panera yesterday. As you know DH is out of town - and I did have some food slip ups yesterday - but regrouped it all. Up at 4:00 today for PUB and a 2.5 mile walk/run on the TM. On for today: laundry, cut the grass, grocery shop, handle the business calls, prep for Sparklettes practice, scrub the floors. IF I get those things done I will treat myself to that Panera coffee on the way to practice - now there's some incentive to get moving!!!!!

DD had that tooth pulled yesterday and the dentist said it was still embedded much deepeer than he originally thought. Said it was hard to get out. My poor little monster - it bled for like an hour and a half and she was miserable all night. She went to bed early and seemed pretty good this a.m. Hate it when things like that happen to the kiddos.

I'll BBL for personals check-in (and to let you all know if I got that coffee treat!!) Enjoy your Friday. Hugs.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Good morning, Lorrie! I took a few moments to play around on your picture trail! I love how you refer to your kids as Monsters! lol I agree, too....cute, adorable, but MONSTROUS at times! lol Anything in my house, that gets broken or ruined because of Zachary, we call it a Zach Attack! lol (but he gets mad at that, he's so sensitive at times)

ANYWAY.....it's Friday. I am looking forward to Sunday when I can FINALLY sleep in with NO alarm clock. I'm still feeling kind of icky...not sick and not 100% either. Just icky.

Can I tell you all that I haven't worked out ALL WEEK? ACK! I go to bed at night, pick out the workout for the morning, then BAM....I click off the alarm because I'm just not feeling all that well. I'm surprised when I look in the mirror, that I'm not a pile of marshmallow bloat! lol I've been chugging the water to at least keep up with that.

ALmost time to change and walk to school/work. BBL

Gayle

Good morning guys! Running out the door but wanted to say Hi!

Lorrie, I'm glad your DD is feeling better this morning Yay! Sounds like you have a very busy day ahead of you. Hope you finally get to have your coffee.

Gayle, don't stress over not working out - your body needed the rest! Good job with keeping up with the water. I hope you are feeling 100% better soon.

Gotta go but I'll be back later too! Hugs, Pennie

Hi everyone.

Lorrie glad DD is better today. Enjoy your coffee treat. I only recenlty discovered Panera when we visited my mom. My sister works at one so we went there for lunch. I had the most delicious strawberry chicken salad. About a week after we got home, I went to one here is Texas to get the salad and they no longer had it here due to seasonal items. Waaah!

Gayle, I'm sure your body just needed the extra rest to get you through the gunk you have you have. Sending healthy vibes your way.

Pennie, hope you are running out the dorr to do something fun.

Hello everyone else. Hope your day goes great.

I got up this morning and went for a 4 mile jog. The last 1/2 mile was a killer, but I finished it. Not sure about weekend plans yet. Hope everyone has a nice one.

Jean

Hi, everyone! It's Friday - woo hoo!

I did IMAX2 this morning. Needed my "happy fix" from that workout. It was just as much fun as I thought. Nice way to start the day.

Lorrie, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's tooth and so glad that little adventure is OVER. Bless her heart. I do hope you and DS get your McDonalds and Panera treat in today. Sounds like a full day for you.

Gayle, yes, rest is good! You're allowed! :+ :7

Pennie, Have a wonderful Friday!

Talk to you gals later,

Cheryl

Just had to say YAY to Jean! WAY TO GO GIRL! Your already back up to 4 miles - way to go sticking it out for the last 1/2 mile! I'm so proud of you! No, I wasn't running out to do anything fun - just errands but I am so glad I got them done before the weekend.

Cheryl, glad you had such a great time with Imax 2! I remember a few years ago when I finally finished it all the way through the first time, I cried! Now it is just so fun! Isn't it amazing the way Cathe turns really hard work into fun? We are so blessed to have these workouts!

Ok, got to get in a couple hours of studying. I'm doing just great with it and thanks to all you guys for checking on my progress. I don't have any plans for Saturday but Sunday we are going to Austin for my neice's wedding. It is at 6:30PM! Oh my, I know we will be getting in very late on Sunday as Austin is about 3 hours away. We would stay but got to get DS to school on Monday.

Amy and Heather, hope you are having a great day! Hugs, Pennie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.