TGIF PEEPS!!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Hi Peeps,

I am sooooo happy it is Friday!!! Busy, busy week. More today but at least I know the weekend is coming.

I just ordered Supersets yesterday!!!
Have never done this one

ROAD TRIP 2009!!!
I need to get crackin'

ellie

Good Morning & TGIF !!!!:D

Hi Ellie !

Last night was SUPER SHORT ! I turned out the light at 11 and woke up , wide-eyed at 2:36 and couldn't get back to sleep.
:(

Today I'll see if I have any STS testing left because I start on Monday! Also Cardio. It's going to be 50 and sunny, so maybe a good , fast paced walk outside !!

Yesterday I was dragging horribly. I'm hoping today will be better.
It's Friday.......it HAS to be better !!:)

Becky

Good morning Peeps! I'm not so sure about what I'm doing this morning. DH hasn't been using snore strips and was snoring all night so I'm a bit tired. I don't really feel like working out, so we'll see what happens.

Good Morning, Peeps..

I'm off to the gym in about an hour, then DW and I are celebrating Valentine's Day today as she has to work tomorrow.

Catch you later!

Turned off the alarm and took a rest day today.:D

Ellie, I think you will enjoy SS! I haven't don it in awhile, but i remember liking it.

Becky,did you test the leg work also? I didn't do that - just kinda winging it!

Jill, what's the weather like there? Maybe you can just take a walk or something outside?

Jerry, I hope you tow have a great celebration!

Hey, has anyone watched "The United States of Tara"? I think it's on Showtime - don't remember. But, anyway, it is great!! It's about a lady (Toni Colette - she played the mom in The Sixth Sense) with a multiple personality disorder. Her DS is played by (Tom Corbin). He was Aiden on Sex in the City. Check it out! It's on a half hour show and it just flys by!

Hey, who is going on the RT?

Last edited:
Phyllis,

No, I'm not testing legs for several reasons. #1. laziness:eek:
2. I don't even HAVE weights heavy enough for what I'm sure I'd need and dont' intend to keep buying more 3. my legs tend to get big with heavier weights and I dont' really want that 4. my BACK! I had big problems when I did deadlifts and some other lowerbody /leg work, so I am just gonna go lighter than I think STS is calling for and do my own thing with legs

I LOVE United States of Tara !!!! GREAT SHOW !

Becky

Hi Peeps,

Today was cardio and abs - I did Marcus' topless blocks hi/lo and then 2 sections of ab hits.

TGIF - I am ready for the weekend, and hopefully DH will be hearing about his job shortly. We are definitely ready for good news.

The roadtrip is not on my agenda this year, I can't justify spending the money at this point, especially when we probably won't be able to justify our trip to Marco Island, either.

Guten Morgen, Peeps! :)

I did Push/Pull upper body this morning, followed by the shoulders/biceps/triceps work in Supersets. Tonight I will work out with Mel B and her boobs and do the ab work section after Houdini goes to bed. Mel promises she'll get rid of my muffin top so I'll do as she says...LOL!

I fear there is no roadtrip in my future. I looked up how much it cost last year to register, plus a flight from Dallas at the peak of travel season = way to much money for this peep to spend...Sniff...sniff...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But y'all will miss me, right? :(

Ellie--You will LOVE Supersets!!! The workout flies by and you can hit eveything without killing yourself. I love Push/Pull, too--all you need is a high step and the stability ball + dumbbells and your barbell. I love the fact I don't have to drag out the big step for this one.

Jill--My DH uses those snore strips, too! :)

Jerry--I hope you and your wife have a lovely Valentine's Day tonight!

Conni--I am keeping good thoughts for DH's job today!!!!!!!

Have a great day, everyone!
:) Wendy

Back from Pre-school Valentine Party
Now I can sit down for 15 min until DS gets home

I hope everyone has a wonderful Yalentine's Day

Jerry- enjoy the time with DW. Are going for a good meal??? Have a colossal burger for me will ya???

I am looking forward to SS. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. Maybe it will get me MOTIVATED!!! I am very tired from this crazy week.

Conni- I hope your DH hears something soon. I can't imagine the stress you guys are under. The whole world feels like it's falling apart doesn't it???
You did a TOPLESS workout??? You go girl!!!!

Wendy- what is a Muffin Top??? Is that another topless workout. Mel B has some MELONS, my goodness. I do love push/pull except the weight under your heel to do lunges. OUCH

Jill- I am sending DH for a sleep study and hopefully a C-pap machine. I can't sleep in the same room with him. It drives me nuts. I wish the snore strips would help, but he's way past that!!!! Try to get some rest!!!

Becky- you need some sleep!!!! When did the insomnia start???
Good Luck starting STS on Monday!!! I am not ready. Too many other commitments going on right now. And DH is off to Switzerland.

Phyllis- Are you road tripping with me???? I am psyched!!!! I hope I make the cut again. Are you coming on the 23rd???

Have a great day
ellie

Last edited:
I'm back ! Hi Ellie
Muffintops are the area on your sides just over the top of your jeans. If something is hanging over or sticking out, it's called your muffin top !;)

I NEED SLEEP !!:( No workout today but DH said he'll walk with me, so we're going in a minute.
I spent the morning baking heart shaped sugar cookies and frosting and decorating them for my grandkids.
Also made 2 brownies pizzas and still need to make cookies.
That SHOULD take cake of kids, grandkids and DH !!! :)

I'm TIRED! Did I mention that ??????? yawn.

Becky

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DW loved her Valentine's Day gift of a rose dipped in 24k gold..our cat used to love to eat her roses whenever I would get them for her...he'd eat 'em, get sick immediately thereafter, just not worth the headaches. A local jeweler started selling these, and after a year or so of not much success, the idea caught on!

We went to an afternoon tea, having a nice steak dinner.

I am one lucky Peep.

Have a great Valentine's Day Jerry! Diane's a lucky lady!

Ellie, DH has no insurance, so we can't do a sleep study and I don't think there's any way he would wear something over his face while he sleeps.

No workout today but I did a lot of walking at work! Probably at least 3 miles or so!

I did PowerMax

I have no idea why or how I got the energy at 5pm.
I hope I am not up all night!!!!

OHHHHh Muffin tops- I have those!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Jill- can you sleep in another room??? I can't sleep and he can't sleep because I keep waking him up every 10 mins. I snored when I was pregnant with both my boys and i remember waking up sooooo much during the night.
I never felt rested!!!

I hope my supersets arrive tomorrow.
Jerry- nice gift!!! Glad you two enjoyed yourselves.

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.