TGIF Daily Check in Feb 26

Good Morning Glories!!

:D:D TGIF :D:D

Had a great workout with iTread 13/30 yesterday, forgot how much I enjoyed that one. I'm going to alternate STS with treadmill work for the time being.

TriSet Legs for me too Phyllis! :) Thanks for getting us started.

Carmen ~ I'm not sure why the dread factor for SC. Some of the DVDs are just blah and some are too instense, but where intensity seems to be defined by how quick you can move from one intense move to another.

Have a good day all!

TGIF FOR SURE ! :)

I think I have CCC on tap and that's one I ALWAYS SUB ! Maybe I'll do an iTread on the TM too Tammy. Sounds good ! :)

I feel the same way about the cardio in Shock. Certainly not my favorite. I like the Step. Boxing- I don't feel is as intense as I'd like, but I enjoy the workout.... not crazy about the rest, though I'll do Pyramid Hiit .
Just my opinion.

Have a great day!
Becky Editing to add that I LOVE the core conditioning on all the MMA's . For that reason I'll be keeping those workouts

Hi everyone,

Snow is flying around here! Made it to work, but am not looking forward to the ride home.

I finally did Circuit Blast today - I am not impressed. Did Cathe use Drillmax for all of her references to make these workouts? I am very disappointed that she isn't even doing any "choreography" anymore. I am sorry, but I am not going to pay for workout after workout with the same airborne jacks, tuck jumps and ski jumps. Thank goodness I got this in a trade.
I will be trading it as soon as I can.

I added crunches at the end to feel something in my core.

TGIF everyone!!!!

Now I know why I didn't buy Shock! I did really enjoy Step, Jump, and Pump last night. Today...or shall I say tonight will be CLX BC 3. If I go out tonight I may be hitting my workout at 9:00pm but that wouldn't be the first time.

I suspect snow will ruin my going out plans. We have been very lucky to avoid the snow when people only 40 minutes west of me are looking at a foot (we saw nothing but downpours, and even a little lightning).

Its shred for me!!

Good afternoon - I'm late checking in. Tonight I will do Shred II and if I feel like it I may add Shred III. My husband comes home very late tonight. He's been gone all week so I've been able to work out a little bit longer than usual. My dogs must miss him. Yesterday one of them knocked over the trash in the kitchen and had it all over the house for me when I got home. They are usually very well behaved so I'm thinking they are mad that my husband has been gone for the week. I cant wait to see what they will have for me tonight....

bbl...

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did Gym Style Chest and Triceps ( ok minus some of the work) then did Leaner Legs ab work.

I started the orientation for my new job yesterday and there was a brainfull of information to take it, plus I have homework to do:eek:. I start at a clients house on Tuesday from 5-10 pm. I will be working 5 hours a day for 3 days a week for starters. I really want a variety of clients and not get bogged down or bored with just one so I am hoping that they will get some clients closer to my home. Plus I am still a substitute so hopefully I will get some more work from that.

I also have to go get some more khaki pants since that is what color we have to wear at the new job.

Have a great Friday.:D

I decided to do cardio only premix of BM2. I love the music and choreography of the first combo....

Good night ladies.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.